tin foil bad/good?

Discussion in 'General' started by stoner01, Jan 30, 2010.

1. so i left my pailkit bowl (a bolt with screen in it) at my friends and want to blaze without going to get it and i wanted to know if its bad for you to use aluminum foil as a bowl for pails (bottle + water)-gravity bong style

will using foil be bad? how many holes should i use to get maximum amount of hits out of it, i always get more when using my good bowl, when using foil it always burns it all in 1

2. I have yet to see one study that conclusively links smoking on tin foil to be detrimental to your health.

The only thing I've seen is that stuff with Alzheimer's paitents having an increased level of alumium in their brains.

If anyone has any interesting studies I'd love a good read.

3. Long term exposure can really F up your brain...not worth it. (short term will cause your babies to be born nekked...)

For an easy screen but pricey, buy a faucet tip from a grocery store hardware section...screen is steel and I believe there are two or more in one piece.:smoking:

4. do not ever use tin foil, period. grab a piece of tin foil and put your lighter under it. see it burning? that is very bad and your smoking tin foil along wit your dro. i don't know about you but smoking tin foil is not something i want to do. If you use tin foil your going to have tiny shards of alumium in your lungs, not good.

5. Do you have anything to support this?

6. Yep...I used one once...my son was born nekked...it was so embarrassing...:eek:

7. lol, the other night i used tinfoil for the first time in years, i was at work and on break my boy said he only had a aluminum bowl

so i was like, alright sweet he has a 1 hitter made out of aluminum like baseball bats

and that shit was some fucking aluminum foil.. i was like wow, but it hit good, and i didnt die. True story.

8. Oh shit, well there you have it :D

9. It's good, do it.

10. A few big holes. Smoking with aluminum is safe.