Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Timewarps while high (anyone else have these)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by l3uddy789, Sep 15, 2009.

1. well i dont know about 'timewarps' but one time i was taking the subway and i was at 20 something street when i looked at what stop i was at, and then I looked at it again like a second later and I was at 70 something street, was weird, but cool

2. i know the threads getting old but ya its definitely happened to me. i think of it more as just kinda of blacking out/spacing out, like u dont really feel urself slip out of consciousness, but when you realize where you are you feel like you just woke up. that's actually what turned me off of driving high, i tried it once cuz i had been smoking what i didn't realize was creeper weed, so i thought i was just a tiny lil bit buzzed and was gonna be fine, and then i turned down a street i don't normally drive down and just completely blanked for about 30 seconds, and where my memory starts back in i was still driving down the street and had absolutely no idea where i was. so from that point on i decided it wasnt really worth it to try to drive the windy mountain roads back home and i just chilled at the beach that night instead. so ya thats my story, hope someone enjoys it im just kinda bored

3. I actually had this experience my first time actually getting high(First two times was just kind of buzzin). I would be on the couch then handing my friend some icepops because they were the GREATEST.

4. Interesting...

5. haha this happened to me once too. me and my boys were smoking some blunts in my buddies backyard. we had an eighth in 3 blunts, and i swear that we were outside for a good 30-35 minutes. we checked the time and maybe 10 minutes had gone by. shit is crazy lol

6. First time i ever smoked i roled a fatty joint and smoked it in the bath room. I came back to my room and played call of duty 4 and then it all hit me. my guy was like leaning foward and shit. and after like 3 hours (probly 20 minutes) i was in one game, and then in a completly diffrent game doing something else. i swear i must have been playing sub conscicaly.

7. It's called alien abduction there's usually a time lapse.

8. Yea or not

9. Haha, yes!! But only a few times...mostly time just goes insanely slow for me too. I'll think like an hour passed when it's only been like ten minutes or so. My sense of time just gets completely warped whenever I smoke. XD

10. When i lived with my parents i would always smoke in my bathroom and then go play cod4 in my room its quite a way to spend school nights when your still in highschool.