Times youve inhaled ash or small pieces of weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by the mythical bong rip, Feb 21, 2016.

1. I don't know about you guys but when I'm smoking towards the end of a bowl 1/10 times I'll inhale a fuckton of ash and cough or if I'm smoking a blunt I'll get pieces of weed in my mouth, am I doing something wrong? Been smoking for five years and have just recently noticed these things

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. get a screen, make a filter.

3. There we go

4. you can get like 100 brass screens for like 5 bucks on 1percent.com or amazon. Steel screens are better imo.i never smoke without a screen

5. I prefer the glass screens, you just gotta be more careful clearing the bowl with them vs brass. Or you could go all natural and use a piece of stem which I've done more times than I can count.

6. LOL this reminded me of a buddy of mine whose lip would always be all brown and res-y when we smoked a joint or a blunt..

Never have those types of problems anymore though. The Magic Flight takes away like 90% of smoking annoyances such as this

7. And the orbitor takes away the other 10% ;)

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. wuttt. I've been completely sleeping on that. Just watched a video of it on YouTube.. very intrigued

9. inhaling ash is a great way to get sick

10. Inhaling ash makes my throat get all flemy it's gross

righteous myan

11. I smoke without a screen half the time and I always eat ash. I found ash in my boogers blowing nose the morning after after a sesh

12. Me and my friends call them Scooby Snacks lmao

13. One time me and a friend were smokin a bowl of hash and we had broken it up into little pieces and there was no screen in the pipe. So he goes to hit it and clears it really hard and he inhaled a bunch of lit hash, most of it landed on his tongue but he did inhale a small piece of lit hash which burned the inside of his lung a bit. Needless to say he had surgery very soon after that.

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

14. Either use rubber screens that go over the mouth of the pipe or a filter or roach clip

15. Waterpipe will fix that.

16. Constantly, dude. From all types of pieces and methods of smoking. I've always felt it's just one of those things you get used to and learn to live with as a stoner. Yeah, screens and vaporizers do help, but it's not like it'll kill you. It's just like when someone was getting freaked out over on another thread about a little resin collecting on the end of his joint, it's not the end of the world to have a little cannabis byproduct to come in contact with your mouth.

jah!/*d$*[​IMG]