Times Your Temper Got The Better Of You?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ByBySucker, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Got in a fight with my girlfriend and threw my galaxy across the house as hard as I could. Very stupid cus its gonna cost me but for the time being it somehow still works. Im sure there are some blades out there that have let their temper get the better of them, feel free to share!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I whipped a house phone at my front door until it was in at least 6 pieces, I throw my iphone once every few weeks but my case is bomb so I'm good throwing it

3. Cousin owed me $20, and I went to pick up what he owed me in pot instead. I get there and see about a gram in a bag and ask for the $20 instead. Needless to say I got heated he started saying he wasn't gunna pay me back so I threw the pot on the ground, stomped on it then while my foot was still on the pot I slid it on the ground ruining what he was trying to give. Then I left, mad as hell. Few days later I got my $20 and a free $60 in pot

4. I was setting up a piece of furniture at work. I was failing miserably and after about an hour I got sick of all the cheap metal Chinese parts falling out and the screws being stripped so I stormed up to my store manager and said loudly 'you might want to find a new sweatshop to order your furniture from'. I haven't been asked to set up furniture since. 

5. My temper sucks. I have to try so damn hard all the time to contain it. I normally can, but when I know I'm gonna really freak out I make sure I'm somewhere alone...

No one should see that.

6. #6 Annicus, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    A couple of days ago my mother in law stressed my wife out and made her cry, I punched a hole in the wall, threw a full laundry hamper across the room and then lost my shit in her face.

Once at work I was training this guy that didn't get anything, after the umpteenth time of explaining something I threw the PDA across the stockroom and told him " dude, I've had retarded people get this faster than you, it's not hard a fucking trained monkey could do this, get out my face"

I got written up for that, I nearly got fired.

7. #7 Kyle9201, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    One night I was drunk, went home with a girl and my stepmum(also drunk) started giving me shit. She pushed me out the door by my throat and I lost my temper. Ended up punching the door and broke my hand in 3 places.

I spent 10 hours in the hospital with this girl. Completely ruined the night.

8. My ex cheated on me and I found out. I grabbed her forcefully and literally threw her out my house like a bouncer at a club. 
    When a group of teens attacked my brother. I found them the same day and 'had a chat' with the culprit. With my fists and boots.

I've had many more, but I'm generally a very laid-back person. Although the more I have contact with pure ass-holes, the more my anger problems elevate as time goes on.

9. I threw my coffee table at the wall once because my ex pissed me off really bad.

10. I never throw important shit like phones and bongs I'm not that crazy I can control myself.. I usually hit a punching bag or work out.

11. Ugh I have way too many to fucking list man. Too many drunks fights. Can't stand my fucking temper, would be the first thing I'd get rid of if I could change something about myself.

I'm seriously so overwhelmed by all the fucking stories I have that idk where to start so I won't lol.

Shitty post-contribution of the day.

12. Gave some bitchy driving instructor a piece of my mind who failed me for driving when she didn't have her seatbelt on and was saying nothing in the car which led me to move the car which in turn failed me the test. I soon after got another test, and failed for a small discrepancy like that. I went out and called the mva( maryland vehicle association) manager and her cohorts a bunch of fucking nazis, and along with some other choice words. I only regret that I failed, and resorted to saying that stuff. As I'm really a very calm minded person and it takes ALOT to get me pissed. Those people did have mile high rods up their asses though.

13. #13 Vesna, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    I had a really really bad temper problem finishing up high school and the first year or so of college.

The  one time that really stands out is when I was having an argument with my brother and I was going to walk out and he stopped me and pulled me back into the house.  My sister locked the door when he closed it (unknown to me because we were continuing the argument in a different part of the house).  We went at it again and I decided I was really leaving this time.  I was in such a rage I couldn't figure out why the door wouldn't open.  I proceeded to get even more angry and kick through the door, deadbolts and all.  This didn't just open the door, but completely fucked the frame of the door from the exit wound of the 2 deadbolts.  I instantly felt the scope of what I did.  

Funny how as soon as something really bad happens, you forget what you were angry about.

14. [SUB]I never get mad, I get aggrivated at how inconsiderate and ignorant some people are. I never really get angry, like to show it. I'm one of the most mellow people you would ever meet. I cry more than I get mad.[/SUB]

15. I've slammed my fair share of doors. Most of my anger I take out on people who go 5 below the speed limit at 530 in the morning when I have to get the fuck to work.

16. Kept trying to perfect my egg flip technique. Finally decided I was done breaking yolks and hurled the frying fan out of my kitchen and into a living room wall as hard as I could. Seems like the little things always make me blow up. Still a nice guy though. c:

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I have a good one

I got pissed at my boyfriend once and threw my keys at him. I accidentally (TOTALLY an accident) hit him in the balls and the keys were at an angle where they cut him and he was bleeding.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. i yelled at some friends who did'nt smoke weed. evidently they thought me and another friend stressing over how to get weed, was 'funny'.

19. Rarely minus a few teachers who were very disrespectful(one of them got fired because of me :)).  I am a peaceful hippie who thinks positive and applies karma to their lifestyle.

Stay Stoney.

20. what ? Haha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app