Times You Were Stoned And You Shouldnt Have Been

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bigoblower420, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Once back in highschool I was walking home from a friend's and was really ripped. I decided to walk by my school and my track coach drove by and asked if I wanted a ride to practice. Let's just say I had to go to practice at that point. Let me here if you have a similar story.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I blazed a couple of weeks ago at college,and had to give a oral report about prisons in PR.I was super baked and my heartbeat was beating fast,my hands were shaking and the whole classroom was looking directly at my eyes.I finished it but never again am I going to blaze before a oral report,never again.

3. i got smacked before going on vacation and going through security at the airport was terrifing lmfao

4. #4 shaddytheman, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
    When I had to go through "the talk" with my sister, and I just came right after smoking a blunt filled with dank. I was trying to put myself with a composure state of mind, but kept getting anxious as the moment continued. I just pretended to be normal, and the talk was over. Still, I don't like having talks, it's like some other person is trying to pass judgement and instill guilt when you just want to chill and relax. 

5. Quite a few times actually:
    1) a date with an ex who hated everything about weed and I had to pretend that i was not baked off my ass (never dating someone who doesn't support my lifestyle again)

2) When my parents found my stash and cornered me when I came back from a friends house.

3) In school on a testing day. Like nonstop, eight hours of testing. Although I aced it. Still. I probably should've been sober.

4) A job interview. Got the job though. Due to my...how did he phrase it... "Sparkling personality". Ha. More like gift at inhaling.

5) Now.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. When a tornado ripped through my town. I was hitting the bong when I got the tornado warning on my phone. Turned the tv on at 1:30 or so, and they said the tornado would be coming through about 1:35. At 1:34 the power went out, and at 1:36 I watched it tear through the neighborhood and took cover. Crazy day. Did some pretty severe damage to my neighborhood but didn't mess my house up too bad.

Ill have my guns, money, and freedom. Y'all can keep y'alls change.

7. I was up late smoking when i got called in to get my heart transplant at 4 in the morning...not the best time to be blown

8. When I had to go to my little sister's school concert, smoked 2 blunts before I got home and then my mom told me we were going.

9. Ate 2 Brownies and smoked all day before family dinner n easter..
    Was knocked out on my aunts couch th wholeeee time

Sent from my LGMS659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #10 shenanigans81, Apr 27, 2014
    ^^yeah the heart transplant one is the worst haha, my worst time was during a college interview for an engineering course, got in and im currently the top of my class :)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

yea I was mostly worried cause i didnt want to tell them i smoked and not get it and i read weed can affect anesthesia...buy the time i was ready to be put under i was pretty much sober (mostly from adrenaline) and just went with it...no problems so that was good :metal:

12. #12 420Greensause, Apr 27, 2014
    Orientation day on the first day of high school and no eyedrops. Toured around school and let my teachers know I smoke pot basically on the second time I've been in the building.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. That's how I am stoned or not! I hate oral presentations. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Your heart is all good now?

yup 5 yrs going strong...got it when i was 29

16. Awesome! So glad that worked out for you and you got what you needed!

17. When I was 15, I lived in this apartment. There was a woody area nearby and I went there to smoke a bowl, I knew that my dad was coming to pick me up that day to watch a movie but I didn't know how soon he would show up at the apartment. I always knew he showed up early whenever he wanted to go somewhere. So I smoked quickly. Back then, whenever I went to smoke, I got mad anxiety. Like really bad. I never knew why, I guess it was the fear of being caught, but once I started smoking, that anxiety went away instantly lol.

After I got done toking, I walked back to the apartment. I was too stupid to look and see if my dad's car was there and just walked right in like a tard. He was sitting on the couch talking on the phone and he was smiling when he saw me walk in. Oh man, my anxiety sky rocketed and I panicked. I said "Hang on, i'll be right back, I left something outside" and I shut the door. I had a bowl, a grinder, a lighter, and an axe spray can in my pockets and I had to throw them somewhere in the bushes quick. So I threw that shit in the bushes and I walked back in the apartment scared as hell. My dad, was still on the phone (thank jesus) and I told my dad I would be right back. I ran into the bathroom, put eyedrops in really quickly, washed my mouth out with scope mouthwash, sprayed myself in axe like crazy. I knew the eyedrops wouldnt kick in until a few minutes later so I got into bed and pretended I was asleep.

He came in the room a few minutes later and asked "Wow! Youre asleep already?" I pretended like I just woke up and said hey. I got up and sat down with him and watched TV. I was just sitting there amazed because my dad is sharp as hell and it was a miracle he wasn't suspicous. He was telling me how "No ordinary person puts that much cologne on" and was being critical about everything. My dad always was a critical person. I was just sitting there trying not to laugh at everything he was saying. When I was high, I saw my dad as a different person. It was strange, but long story short, I got away with it. Pretty fucking awesome :smoke: :bongin:

18. When my p.o. called me for a drug test in two days. I failed and haven't smoked since (I should be off soon though).

19. You're a towel!