Times you have been jipped/fooled/scammed involving WEED

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dude Pass It, Aug 21, 2008.

1. I was at a small house party at some hoodrats house. I sold some weed to people there. Then some thugs showed up. I knew who all of them were but they were drunk and had just came back from robbing people. They used to hangout by ATMs and stick people up.

The person whos house it was told them I had weed on me. Then one of the thugs came up to try to rob me telling me to run my pockets, asking if I had weed or whatever. I just told them no. They were saying don't lie to me. They had a giant knife out. But I just told them no. I'm really not sure what he would've done if I said yea because I never had a problem with him before. He was known for getting in trouble and starting fights but was always cool with me.

One of our mutual friends then interrupted and was like "No he wouldn't have weed" and then it was pretty much over with.

Another time a thug came to my friends basement window where we were hanging out. Said he needed a dime so I gave it to him and he ran off.

That is small shit though. For the amount of hand to hand I've done with large amounts of cash, I haven't had any problems.

2. Lol nah speak for yourself bro, I've never been skimped. Had scales since day one and work well with people.

Not an issue

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Money is a schedule 1 conflict. Taking finance courses in school would be prudent these days, yet institutions don't give a rat's ass about that.

4. I have never been scammed with weed. From time to time you'll get .1/.2 under on deals but that's to be expected depending on who you are buying from

5. I got done over on an ounce once.

I was at a pub during the day. Just shooting some pool by myself and having a quiet beer. A guy walks in and comes over to me and asks if I want to buy a cheap ounce as he needs some quick cash. Now I've just harvested a small crop and don't need any pot but greed gets the better of me and I ask how cheap. I don't remember the price but it was cheap. So we go out the back to the car park and he shows me the ounce. Its fat, huge buds. Beautiful. OK I say and hand him the money. He puts the ounce into a plastic shopping bag and we go our separate ways.
    Sometime later I get home and open the plastic shopping bag to find an ounce of seeded scrappy crap. The fkr had switched the bags.