Times you got lucky

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 93TheHitStick, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Wanna hear about some times you got lucky. Just this past tuesday i got pretty lucky. As i was leaving the house i asked myself if i should bring an 8th my pipe and a lighter to school. I usually bring my lighter and pipe. And i was gonna smoke the bud at my friends house after school. But i said nah. Today just doesn't seem like that kinda day so i left everything at home. Got to school. Ended up getting arrested for something not related to weed. Cop went through my bag like 6 times looking for weed i assume. Bag smelt like weed. Not a drop of paraphanelia in there. I think i got lucky lol. Something just told me don't bring it. So anyone else ever have something similar happen?

2. Why would you bring a pipe and lighter to school?

3. Well my school is like stoner central so everyone there smokes. I sometimes smoke at lunch but i quit. Anyway i usually bring my pipe so that if anyone needs something to smoke there roaches out of or if they can't find papers they can just use my pipe. Usually they let me smoke for free and if i don't feel like smoking my pipe still gets a lot of resin. Altogether probably more then 5 grams smokes out of this little bowl everyday i bring it to school.

4. Oh..Your the "Yeah, i have a pipe...But i'm gonna need a hit guy..." That brings his pipe everywhere.

I have yet to meet one of you.

Hello.

5. Lol nah i don't take a hit unless they off or if i know them. Like if i smoke with them a lot and we have smoked each other out then i just take a little hit everytime it comes to me. If i don't know them and they need to use it i usually just let them as long as they stand where i can see them. Sometimes if there in a big circle or have a lot of bud they will offer me some tho.

6. thats gross if you let THAT many people use your pipe

7. i love how nobody is really stating anything relevant to the op's question, oh well;

times i got lucky uhh well this week i needed some bud so i called my guy i got the shit we smoked a little and i left, im drivin back and i decided i need to pull over for a piss, so i pulled over and the second i did a semi slammed into the car behind me, i just seen them both just go flyin and was like damn imagine if i didnt hafta pee.. :O!

8. When I was a senior I got caught smoking a cig in the bathroom. I had smoked a bowl before getting on the bus that morning so I had a pipe in my bag, in a zipper compartment. I was brought to the office and ordered to empty my pockets, which had nothing in them. Then they told me to open my bag. Oh, fuck. They looked inside around my books, but luckily they didn't ask to search the compartment. That was a huge relief.

9. One time your mom said: "Its cool you payed me last week" when she confused me with another customer ;)

10. Back in my dumb days, I got pulled over and let go, while being shitfaced off Jager. Still counting my lucky stars!

11. lucky.... my last year in high school me my girl and her friends were smoking some of my stuff and the SRO came walking up to us but he had like 2 sets of locked doors hed need to go through so the girls hid in the bathroom and me and this guy timed it out perfectly so he wouldnt see us run out the bottom got away with a quarter ounce and a bowl on me that day no questions asked

12. :hello: he he he..

13. The last 2 nights at work, (both thursday and friday) ... on thursaday, right as i was walking inside, i found a dollar on the ground. I thought yay!, a dollar!! Well, on friday night!! , i was finishing up work, and in the last changing area that i was cleaning, i was walking out of the room, but thought i saw something out of the corner of my eye, BAM! a five dollar bill on the ground!!

tldr. Last 2 nights at work, i have found a dollar and a 5 dollar bill! Good Karma to me!

14. im that guy...my beautiful glass spoon in a pouch in my balls wherever i go

plus whos gonna borrow a peice pack it and not share

...i almost got lucky last night a guy in my thread said he would help me out wit some cash via paypal

15. so lucky you even got arrested

16. jesus im jealous, im unlucky
    i got caught a week ago for smoking then on thursday i broke my arm WTF!

17. it was the weeds fault!

18. So do you just walk around and ask everyone if they need a pipe or something? That sounds super sketchy man

19. You need a pipe man?:cool:

20. Got a free gram of valium in powder form and ended up loosing my memory for 3 days. After waking up on day 3 I found out that I got caught stealing cheetos from 711 (didnt get arrested) and then found out me and a few friends got into a fight with a group of kids who pulled a crow bar on us. Supposivley the kid with the crow bar got arrested and the cops just drove us home (was 17 at the time.) I guees you could call that lucky lol. My rents killed me tho, I was telling them I was sober with drool coming outta my mouth hahaha