Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Times when your dealer hooked you up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JetLife13, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Found this sick dealer that gets kush straight from the medical grow-ops. I've been smoking for about 8 months now but I've been getting from this guy for about 3 months. I pickup maybe once a month. Last night went to pick up 6g and he threw in a free gram. I was like awwwwwwww shit :)

2. Shit. Thatd be nice. I know one time I got a free half a gram. Not much but still free weed!

3. Went over for a 30 bag (halfslice) and hes all i like you, 3 grams! Then he double matched me on a blunt. Loool.

I miss that kid though. He went down the wrong path.

4. Mine is a close friend that I look to as almost a second mother, so I get awesome deals and hash some mornings for a sesh, she'll toss me a joint if I ask for one, or a bowl, whatever I ask for. Front's without a seconds hesitation. Trusting the person I pick from is a big thing for me.

5. Best hook up I've gotten was a 16 gram half ounce. After that he never hooked it up again. Lol.

6. second brother*

7. my main guy back home always hooks it up an extra .5-1g to offset the weight of stems, plus the herb is already way cheaper than everybody else. man i love growers

8. Dude. You're so lucky. If I found a grower I would be the happiest person alive. Plus your guy hooks it up even fatter just because he can. That's dope.