Times when you wish you had a capture card

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Goopus, Oct 4, 2010.

1. What are times when you were playing Xbox when you wish you had a capture card so you could add an awesome kill or a WTF moment to a montage for Youtube.

I was playing Hardcore Search and Destroy on Modern Warfare 2. I had an epic dance of death with this riot shield dude in the upper room on that fucking icy map, probably lasted about a minute, running back and forth, mainly him chasing me and me outmanuevering him easily because I was faster. He was crouch-running with the shield so I couldn't shoot his legs. I eventually got him as he bullrushed bravely but foolishly standing from the protective crouch to sprint. It doesn't sound like much but it was funny.

2. Deffinetly some hardcore shootouts with buddies in games like GTA(on 360 u can RB and hide behind shit and stuff, if u play u know what im talkin about) and such, not shootouts where one team is way better then the other, but fair fights. I remember some battles lasting for 10-20 mins in the streets behind cars and shit.

3. ohh man sooo many times sniping on CoD Modern warfare, whenever I got those "did that really just fuckin happen" moments:smoke: