Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Times are tough. I need your help.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hititorquitit, Feb 2, 2010.

1. So, here's the situation. I can either A) Have a nice American Spirit or B) Smoke the resin leftover in my pipe. My friends and I can not find any weed in our town and I can't decide what sounds better.

Just leave some feedback. Maybe if you feel naughty tell a little story about a time when you were out of weed and really wanted a high.

2. ha did you make an account just to ask this question?
    i dunno man i think cigarettes taste like butthole but i do find myself almost wantin to smoke one when im dry just coes i miss the actual act of smokin.
    so id say light up the cig, save the resin. youll be glad you did later
    even if its just a few hours

3. I say fucc your friends and smoke the resin and smoke a newport after since its sounds dry or you just don't got connects.

4. Aw, I also have been meaning to make on the past few weeks. I first started smoking about 2 months ago. I used to be the "Weed is horrible for you and it makes you brain dead" kid. I'm so glad my friends showed me the truth. Thanks for the reply.

5. Go for the resin...:smoking:

6. yup, the resin sounds good, i'm a cigarette smoker ( about half a pack a day ) and i find that when im dried out usually only resin get me through the drought.

7. I just scraped and hit up the resin. I'm feeling a decent effect. I may have to go and enjoy the American Spirit to cover up the awful taste in my mouth.

8. wait so smoking both wasn't an option?

9. Well, now it is haha. I actually have a really nice buzz going. Not cleaning your pipe for two months = cash cash. I feel good haha.