Timelapse

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Sypha, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Anyone ever do a timelapse of one of their grows.. i think itll be pretty kool, thinking about doing one but not exactly sure how to go about it..

If youve done one or have any ideas plz put me on, thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Plenty of them on YouTube, just search it.

3. Is it really one pic a week thru the entire grow..

Nowhere does it explain how to get that exact angle to make it look like its growing bigger and bigger instead of jumpy plant pics and flipping around

4. Tripod and a camera with a timer.

My New Grow

5. There has to be a time-lapse app out there...but if not what a great use for a retired smart phone.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thats what im looking for.. some kind of app.. a grow takes a couple mos.. will it be enought to snap a pic once a week.. or should it be more often than that??

7. Y a timer.. ?? & the tripod will be moved eventually as i have to feed the plants and do other things & such..

8. I would think you would want to snap a pic a couple times a day. In my room the phone could be attached to the wall even with something like a dash mount.

9. Timer so you can set it up to take pictures at regular intervals.

IMG_2223.JPG

My New Grow

10. I have to read up more on that.. didnt know that was even possible.. i thought only 3, 5, 10, 15sec timers exist just so u can join in on the pic..

Can it be done on a phone

11. I’m not sure, probably.

My New Grow