Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Time"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LucyInTheSky17, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Well this just happened to me for the billionth time last night: I'm blazed and listening to Dark Side of the Moon (of course). I get through "Speak to Me/Breathe" and "On the Run" but then when "Time" comes on I literally jump off what I'm sitting/ laying on and start looking around like crazy. I think it's just funny that this happens to me EVERYTIME even though I've probably blazed to Dark Side of the Moon hundreds of times. :smoke:

Anyway, I was just curious if any other seasoned blades go through the same thing I do. :smoking:

2. Yea its probably because of all the bell and chime sounds when the song starts. Wakes you up like its an alarm clock haha

3. haha scares the shit out of me everytime to man... but the rest of the song is great.

4. I think I know what you're talking about.

<<<

:D

5. I tried to sleep to this album on a few different occasions before I finally wised up.