Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AUD1OSlave, Sep 17, 2009.

1. So this is really weird...

one time i smoked a few bowls to myself and got the munchies, so i go to my fridge put 4 eggo's in the toaster and go back to my room. Totally forgot about them and burnt them up ofcourse, so i put 4 more in and go to my room...and burn them again just because i keep forgetting to go back and get them until i smell them burning lol

and right now im making a pizza and it seems like time is going slow as fuck! i look at the corner of my screen for the time like every minute.

anyone have experience with this? :smoking:

2. i guess u havent been smoking for that long time if u only noticed this now. thats an usual effect of pot. :smoking:

3. only like 4 years on and off

4. thats really interesting. i was saying that because most 1st timers ive been smoking with noticed that. u havent felt it before?

5. idk usually time isnt that much of a problem (dont really care about it) only while making food lol

6. hahah yeah i'm pretty sure almost every stoner experiences that

i ALWAYS forget when i leave shit in the microwave. most of the time i'm not even stoned.

7. I love forgetting about food. lol. it makes me feel like a complete dumbass. and its funny as shit when your cooking and walk away and completly forget and then 20mins later. go Holy shit I was cooking something now what was it.