time

Discussion in 'General' started by HelloFriend, Mar 8, 2012.

1. If for example my handwatch, or a clock on the wall in my room stopped from ticking, would that mean, that the time has stopped for me ? What is a "time" excactly? does one moment equals one second ? Ok , lets say the clock on my wall has stopped, so I go out, to go on the train. At train station i see clock (time) again... and everywhere u go its all the same... - NUMBERS. So basically our life depends on numbers? so time is numbers? what excactly time is... still....

2. Someones high...

3. Time is the fire in which we burn.

4. I admit it.

5. Time is all like WOOOOOSH and we're like whoaaaa and it's just like yeah....

6. [quote name='"Bobby Blendz"']Time is all like WOOOOOSH and we're like whoaaaa and it's just like yeah....[/quote]

Whoa.

You just like, blew my mind man.

7. That's what I think about when I am out of this world.

Time could be the fourth dimension.

or Gravity = Time.

Who knows because I don't, it's something I cant help to think about even when i'm not blitzed.

8. #8 Big Juice, Mar 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2012
    My chemistry teacher in HS told me about an experiment that was done where they took two either atomic or nuclear ( i cant remember) clocks and set em to the same time. They left one on the ground and flew the other up real high into the atmosphere and flew it around the world

When they got it back on the ground, the time on the one they took up was like 2 minutes behind the one on the ground.

So long story short, gravity directly effects time. Fuckin mind boggling, huh?

9. [quote name='"The3amJunkie"']That's what I think about when I am out of this world.

Time could be the fourth dimension.

or Gravity = Time.

Who knows because I don't, it's something I cant help to think about even when i'm not blitzed.[/quote]

I believe either the fourth or fifth dimension is duration of time. I saw a vid about the 10 dimensions. Weird shit.

10. What the fuck is OP even talking about? If your clock stops ticking, it needs new batteries lmao

11. Time represents change in matter.

Δt = Δs/v

12. Past, present and future exist simultaneously, we're only in one snip-it of a time-line amongst infinite parallel time-lines.