time warp

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by storm38, Jul 2, 2002.

1. i recieved a couple of seeds the other day the guy i got them from said they were "time warp" i can find no info on this strain does any one know anything about it? he said it was a hybrid 25% stativa 75% indica,, any info greatly appreciated!! thanks in advance

2. No idea!
    However if the cross is correct I would say that they were some type of indoor seed, do you have any idea as to what strain they came from? again guessing from the mix, they will probably have a flowering time of about 7-8 weeks, anyway pot them up and have fun!

3. It could be Texada Timewarp although I have heard they are hard to find these days. It's a strain from an island in B.C. Outdoor strain. The seed you have is probably a hybrid.

4. i did recieve the seed from a guy from bc and he did indeed say it was a hybrid.. i soaked it for two days it cracked i placed in a soil mix it has been under a flourescent now for 5 days ...nothing has happened it seems to have died but i have yet to give up hope i continue to mist with my other seedlings which are hash plant (3) and 1 mystery plant, so it could still be viable. again thanks for the info