Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Time used to feel so slow when high, now the opposite is happening?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazinHigh03, Jun 24, 2012.

1. What I always loved about being high, is that time felt like it went by so slow...not I've started to notice the exact opposite effect, I always feel like time is never enough...:confused:

2. I know exactly what your talking about...time for a t-brake bro!

3. Damn a t-break already? :(

I really don't feel like doing it for some reason...but maybe I need to, because weed used to be so much more fun..

4. Wow, dude I know exactly what your talking about. I feel time passes too fast now and even the high seems shorter! Whaa?!

I dont think its tolerance in my situation though, because I dont smoke that much to even take a t-break!

5. It doesn't pass faster man, you're just so high that you don't realize the bits where you're spacing out and when you snap back to reality more times gone by than you thought.

But i know the feeling =\

6. I know my highs last much shorter...they used to last like 2 hours, and now it's never more than an hour...sometimes less :/

Ugh :/ Thanks man..

7. I notice that the same thing happens to me too. Its usually because I've been smoking too much. A good three day t-break like suggested above should do the trick.

8. Is a few joints a day too much?:(

9. I havent jad that slow time feeling in a while i miss it

10. probably is too much. I try to stay under 0.5 grams per day. It keeps my tolerance at an acceptable level. Then when I smoke after a 3 day break I usually get super blitzed.

11. Lower your intake gradually. See how it works out.
    Then smoke a really fat one instead of 3, but you gotta crave it bad first, then blaze.

Rest is history...

12. its called growing up and getting old......