Time traveling

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by daedelus, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Ok, so i bought an eighth of some "blue dream" weed (you can look it up if you want- basically a very good sativa) about a couple of weeks ago. I haven't had a chance to try it by itself yet, since i was already high on some other bud when i smoke a bowl of it with two of my friends. Anyways, I'm still not sure why this happened, or how i got this high, because I just packed a bowl of it, and shared it with my girlfriend, but i also smoked a joint of my old weed afterwards (which i guess was probably 1.5 bowls now that i think about it....) but anyway, since she hadn't smoked in a while, we couldnt even finish it because we thought we were already pretty baked, lol.

So after we're done in our dorm's courtyard, we head into my room and sit down, and i turn some music on, and immediately i know that I am just going to completely space out once i lay down. (we both laugh really hard about this fact lol) So it happens, i relax, BUT THEN i decide to get the bubble tea I had saved in the refrigorator and i drank it....I was probably still coming up on the high though....Anyways, we lay back down, and i immediately think everything that just happened (the tea drinking)....DIDN'T REALLY HAPPEN. and drinking the bubble tea was just part of my imagination. I seriously believed i had either traveled back in time to before i drank the tea, or something similarly crazy. I told my girlfriend what i thought and we laughed but the next day we admitted we began to get scared after i brought it up lol. We were so baked. She said she felt like her brain was resetting every 5 minutes and couldn't tell what was real and what was not.

Anyways, going to try that again tonight (except more so), because it was actually pretty fun. This kind of experience is probably common for a bunch of the seasoned tokers, but I don't think I've come across a good sativa until i got this blue dream stuff, so i had to tell everyone. would definitely recommend it.

2. that sounds like a good time man :smoke: wouldnt mind getting my hands on some of that. i love mind fucks.

3. You should try living with Paranoid or Catatonic Schizophrenia, being denied meds because of unknown side-effects.

4. Please reread this thread when your not high. You will end up thinking: Wtf was i thinking.

5. hey man looks like you're alive after all

hows it?

6. Yes, I love time travelling! Sometimes (very rarely) I get so fucked up I feel like I'm travelling dimensions too.

7. I don't believe it. There is no way any weed can generate the 1.21 jigawatts required.

8. perhaps if it you were traveling at a speed of 88 miles an hour, hitting a blunt of kush that could soften the dick of the devil, and were struck by lightning...maybe, just maybe, you could do it.