time travel...

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by adamBC, Dec 17, 2003.

1. I'd replace stupidity with xenophobia and paranoia.

If you watched "Bowling for Columbine", you probably saw the cute five minute cartoon on the history of America. I never thought about the U.S. as scared pussies, in fact, I would have thought America to be filled with fearless warriors.

We need to teach America to not be scared, otherwise our constitutional rights will become less influential in law making, and in turn lead to our destruction.

Politicians are using America's fear and turning it into power right under our noses.

2. that is what they love to do ....its called pussing the week arround

how can we be strong if we sit if front of televisons and computer screens all day?

fast food and faster info ...we are lasy as it gets

if we cant have it right now we dont even want it

we are alowing our own comfort to run our lives and wre are becoming like the romans ...fat and lasy neer the end of there time

all empires fall

as will the mity america

one day

we onlt think we are unstopable

there is to much corruption the government is already falling apart from underneath where everthing has been rotting for generations..

you know the romans thought they would be in power forever...

but where are they now?

lost and gone from us...only a story is left of them

and so shall it be for us as well...

3. Dude you need to write a book or something, that was the most powerful thread i've ever read.

4. thanks......

and maybe i am.....

5. some views never change;):smoke:

6. yep at least you are consistent

7. true ..yet there has been much change in my views on many subjects.....
    while some views have remained all along.....
    funny how that works....

how some things have a way of sticking with you ...while others simply fade away as they are "upgraded" or simply replaced with ideas more fitting current circumstance....;):smoke: