Time travel

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Bakedassninja, Oct 6, 2012.

1. I believe that we can pull off time travel if we can find a way to travel faster than the speed of light.
    See s^m[3\4]=v•9sd
    Understand?

2. got it.

ill report back with my findings ASAP

3. I will be creating a mindforce shuttle in the near future. It will travel at approximately 29,065.826010174719199999999 miles per hour due to the regulation bioreflex sensors I added on to the cylindrical tritube which houses the various chemical mixture I created that fuels it with jellyfish DNA structures combined with human eye corneas.

4. An easier and more efficient way to time travel is to go as fast as you can, and take a few trips near the event horizon of a black hole. ;)

5. Hit me up a couple of weeks ago n lemme know what's up.

Also lemme know andrea is a dirty skank.

yeeyeeeeuh

6. I am truly unable to tell if these are the babblings of a mad man or truly scientific breakthroughs but maybe you can draw a picture for us simpler folk...?

7. IT WORKED!

it may seem like 22 hours have passed in your eyes but i have instantaneously travelled forward in time and only 7 minutes have passed for me.

id post pictures but digital media cannot withstand the EM pulse produced by the power source necessary to fold space time

8. I have a solution - use an analog camera to record your journey. Old-school, silver nitrate film. Get the roll developed and scan it. We must all vicariously experience what you have.

9. Wow I was fuckin Zooted when I made this thread lmaooo

10. yes, That's how it would be.:smoke: