Time to try again, question about my dirt

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SauceDaddy, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Whats up everyone? This is going to be....I guess you could say round three of trying to do things right.

My question is this: I have some organic soil that has been sitting for the last 6-7 months at least. It did pretty well when I used it before. I'm wondering if it's ok to use or if I need to amend it again?

I just ordered seeds, I have about 10 feminised seeds on the way from herbies. Can anyone give me some advice so I can get a good turnout this time?

Soil;

Earth worm castings
    perlite
    Espoma tomato tone
    kelp meal
    lime

2. Did you mix it yourself? It's far easier/safer to just buy ready made... If it was ok before though then it should work. I never reuse soil I've grown in before though.

3. Yah your fine using it but you should go over to the organics forum for more accurate advice on you're mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I used ITG's easy organic mix. It just doesnt have good rock dust. It had male plants in it though I forgot about that....I think I need to amend it again :(