Time to transplant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jmitch88, Jan 8, 2017.

1. These clones have been in the .5 gallon pots for 11 days. I can see a couple roots through the holes in the bottom. Also I have been pinning down branches with paper clips, but can't really do that now because they're too tall. As I understand it, once the roots fill the pot is when it really grows. I want to be sure they're really ready to transplant. I'm going into 5 gallon pots, what do you guys think? First timer here

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Sounds like they're ready! Goodluck!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes your ready....I normally only transplant once.... Starter cup for seeds.... And then into 5-7 gallon grow bags.. . Then clones I just go straight from the cube to the 5-7 gallon bags...

The reason I'm skipping the extra transplant is that when you do transplant the plant goes into a root focused growth only and will normally halt the plant growth fur about a week or so....I just feel that it's a not needed step when you can never miss a beat and just always go directly into final pot indoors....

That's really more fur when yu gonna go to a really big size pot so you step up to it. But hope this helps good luck BUDdy

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you so much. All the best

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum