Time to take the gloves off.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magneto3521, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Governor Palin says that many republicans nationwide are ready for McCain to take the gloves off and really stick it to Obama.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081010/ap_on_el_pr/palin

?!

You've got to be kidding. They've used almost every dirty, underhanded attack in the book, and the Democrats have only been slightly better about it. This has probably been the most distateful election ever, and I'll be extremely glad when it's over. This isn't kindergarten folks, nobody should care about Obama's lunatic pastor, nor should anyone give a damn about Palin's daughter being pregnant. The topic at hand should be our nation. Our economic woes, our global relations, our oil dependency, those sort of things. Those whatchacallits.....issues.

:rolleyes:

Am I alone in this sentiment?

2. The less I know about a politician's personal life, the better.

3. Now if she burned her bra, that would get my attention.

Not my vote, just my attention.

The stink you smell, is the republican bottom of the barrel.

4. Good lord, you mean to tell me that the gloves have been on???

My imagination fails me as to what things would look like with the gloves off... But maybe it would be something like this:

Gloves on:
    [​IMG]

Gloves Off:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The photo posting didn't work as well as I'd thought that it would, but the second picture is of a shark with a rocket strapped to its back holding a gun.

5. I would hardly call this the most distasteful election, but yeah, it's been pretty bad...but no nowhere near the Bush swift boating campaign. McCain seems to have some class, at least on the surface. When did you ever hear Bush calling Kerry smart and honorable? I think most of the distasteful things going around (aka Muslim rumors) were by McCain's less than respectable supporters.

6. u mean. condom??

palin says it time to take the condom off!!!
    [​IMG]