Time to switch to veg to flower ??

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by mattlindon1996, Jun 5, 2018.

1. I can raise my light more up don't worry but as I am wanting the pest results with the light will veg for one more week or start the flowering [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

2. How old are them?
    How close is that light
    I would be worried about bleaching the top leaves
    They will grow taller when you flip a good amount

3. 1 weeks from 2 months and I raised the light a foot over the lights again

4. The plant in the middle auto flower [​IMG]

5. Well I have vegged for 3 months and the plants got so tall I had to bend them over by snapping them
    Called super cropping, those plants are going get tall when you flip them.

6. OK Wait they are autos ?
    Then just leave them no flip involved unless they are Photos/seeds
    Most guys run 20 hrs light and 4 hrs off

7. Also That one light is not the best for 3 plants
    Need more light My opinion

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mars 300?

9. 1 is an auto flower 2 are feminized with a 600 watt mars hydro

10. Dude get a free Lux Meter app keep light between plant 25,000 to 50,000 Lux,that's for your lighting...

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

11. Gunna be tough having the auto in the mix, when you flip the photos to 12/12 you do a huge disservice to the auto, as it should be run on 20/4 or 24/0
    Leaving the lights off for 12 hours for the photo plants is going to hurt that. That's why I ended up getting a 2-in-1 tent for propagation/autos so I can run two completely different light cycles.
    If I was in your shoes, I would keep running your veg flower cycle until the auto is done, then fip to 12/12 for the photo plants to flower. That was my plan if I wasn't able to get a separate area. If you can't do that, just know the auto is going to suffer because of the light schedule, but hey, you can only do what you can do.

12. Ok Y'all, first-time hydroponics being used here, I like the way the plants are looking. I have sent plant to 12/12, it is starting to set the "fruit". Kicker is all I really know about it came from a Dispensary. It was our test plant, been screwing this poor plant,SO ITS Time, better pictures coming IMAG0067.jpeg IMAG0068.jpeg

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk