Time to say goodbye

Discussion in 'General' started by Newbie Toker, Jul 27, 2004.

1. Ive decided to stop buying weed....

Too many people are making money from me and there is nothing i can do about it. I'm too nice not to get fucked over, if someone owes me money i just leave it and leave it, im owed over £250 now, fuck it. Ive spent £1100 on weed in the last 2 months, I know its an obsession kinda lol, its just because I can buy it.

So yeh, too much money spent and too much time wasted, not another minute/penny to lose!

I'll still smoke it occasionally, just not buying anymore

2. Why not grow your own? That's what I'm
    gonna do. It's gotta be a hell of a lot
    cheaper than buying.

3. DUDE! commn man... you dont need to quit buying... just start growing and sell it to people for cheaper because its all profit!!! then a lot of people would start buying from you and you could grow more and become rich!

4. Yea everyone is getting into growing now. You should look into it before you go making any decisions.

5. Growing just isnt a possibility, no space/area to grow, I tried selling, I was buying an ounce a week, but i just smoked it all, trouble is I have no self control so i have to do something about that.

6. If people owe you money, give them shit till they give it to you.

Leave your nice-ness on your nightstand when you wake up tommorow morning and pick up your pissed-off-give-me-my-cash-money-attitude when you walk out the door.

7. dude- have you SEEN the micro/flo section at overgrow? I often stop in there just to admire the grows. Fuck there are all kinds of small assed grows going on. People grow in those fucking rubber maids and computer cases for fuck's sake. Check it out.
    www.overgrow.com/edge

click on micro/flo next to general indoor growing.

Even if each harvest isn't enough to meet your "needs" you can at least have some kind of stash at hand.

8. ^ Yea, hes does have a very good point

I had 8 plants going in a big rubbermaid that I was able to fit behind my dresser in my closet, the only problem was it smelled so bad I had to put them outside, and the ones I did put outside got killed by 8+ days of rain...

anyway, I'm just saying you can grow with even the smallest of places, just be prepared to spend some money on lighting

9. ya I'm done buying weed as well--it was taking over life and I just started school and then started to buy fucking pot...lol

My friends smoke hella so whenever I want a smoke they always got it for me.
    :p

10. it's too expensive for me. i keep it to myself that it's so expensive though usually. i want to try growing though. oh well.

11. If youre gonna deal you have to set yourself a limit, you cant go smoking up what you need to sell. Plus i would seriuosly think about getting some of that money back, they cant be your friends if they wont pay you, so go down with some people and tell them thry have to pay you, or else.

What kind of people have you been selling to anyway, you should really only sell to people you know, and if theyre pussies, its not gonna take much to scare them.

12. yeah i here that, there has been a lot of crack downs where i live to. This biker gang called the outlaws got busted near my home town and they always supplied a lot weight. Sucks now that everything is so expensive.