Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

time to quit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skiidub, Apr 14, 2011.

1. When it comes to not smoking weed to take medication, do you? I am a heavy smoker.. Daily. So when i hear the Doc say, " you need to stop smoking weed " im like.. Woah, woah woah...<mindfucked> and now im here, do I need to take responsibility? am i being irrisponsible if i dont stop smoking?? ..smoking now, lol:eek:

2. I'm pretty sure weed would have no effect on any medication, but I'm not really an expert. lol I think you should just keep tokin unless the doctor was like honestly concerned or something.

3. #3 RipVanWinkle, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2011
    dudes a quack, keep on smokin!

Name Calling is Frowned Upon in The City...Please Refrain From doing so in The Future!!!! **unoit**

4. well idk if its against the rules but what meds are you on? that kind of info would be helpful

5. #5 skiidub, Apr 14, 2011

your a queer

Name Calling is Frowned Upon in The City...Please Refrain From doing so in The Future!!!! **unoit**

6. uh yeah whats your medication....i would guess, though, that you could still smoke while on the medication.

7. You can't spell.

8. #8 The Green Toker, Apr 14, 2011
    Weed isn't gonna do anything to any medication, your doctor wants you to quit smoking weed for obvious reasons. It's illegal and he prolly still thinks it kills you.

Also, to the guy who said other guy was a queer, GTFmotherfuckingO I'm sick of seeing soo much disrespect in the city these past few months that I've considered leaving... Why the fuck would you call him that? just because you didn't like the things he said? Your just plain disrespecting him for no reason other than being a fucking troll....

9. Quack - A doctor of questionable ability and reputation.

Even though Erin's dad claims to be a doctor, I say he's a quack! He didn't even graduate high school!

10. Are you an adult? Or at least like to think you're one?
    Guess not