Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Time to quit?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LazyLizzy, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Anyone ever go so long without a smoke that you'd consider quitting smoking green for good just so you never have to go through a dry spell again?

Dealer quit and I don't know any stoners/dealers so have no way to get any weed without going through craigslist (not worth the risk :/ ). Can't stop thinking about smoking a good joint but if I did find another dealer I'd be gutted if they stopped selling.

2. A wise person once said never put all your eggs in one basket.
    Let that sink in.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I went 2.5 years without smoking. That was hell. Today i cannot get past 5 days without raping a big pile of nasty, oily resin lol.

4. There. I fixed for you :)

• Like Like x 4
  5. @LazyLizzy
    Cannabis went legal in California in 1996.. 21 fricking years ago.. Stop living in a probation world and simply MOVE !!! About half the States have some form of Medical or in my Case full on LEGAZATION for all adults over 21.. Get the hell out of the SHIT hole State your living in and be FREE !!. Be sure and turn the lights out in your former state when you exit..
    Been smoking it for 40 plus years.. Growing it off and on in some way for 30 some years.. No plans to stop anytime soon as it's now my major medicine for everything that ails me in my old age.. :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  6. Urgh oh god no. I couldn't imagine going that long with a smoke. Don't know how you did it!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I live in the uk unfortunately
    I have considered growing my own but I have a nosey kid at home who'll probably find the plant and wreck it somehow lol

8. I have my own noisy one and can grow without an issue

9. Maybe I should give it a go. Never grown my own before so hopefully this site has lots of tips

10. I learned everything from here :)

Welcome to City by the way :)

• Like Like x 3
  11. If my girlfriend quit on me...I would get another girlfriend. I'm definitely no expert on the subject, though. I change strains more than a model changes clothes sometimes.

Like Slug said once, "Gotta find a balance..."

12. Afuckinmen brother!!!

13. I'd get another dealer if i could.

14. Even here in cali with a MMJ card I have to quit 2 months every year. I work at a government hospital, I have to get a yearly physical that includes a pee test every year. Because the Feds are literally lying to people I must clean out every year. So even we have to deal with bullshit too. Can't risk my license and 8 years of school on not quitting for a few months. I actually consider myself lucky, if you have random tests you may never be able to smoke

15. excuses, lazylizzy.

16. Just got two new ones:p one will drop off in the morning. Feel like a kid waiting for xmas!

• Like Like x 2
  17. n0gny.jpg
    So this is how you feel like?

• Like Like x 2
  18. See that was easy. Seriously though, if cannabis means that much too you, be sure and have a backup plan. Takes some work I realize and for some it may be more tedious than for others but worth it.

Sent from my VS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Not easy. Just got ripped off and I'm literally crying right now fml. Never smoking again

20. So now you're feeling like this? yXY88C9 (2).jpg

• Like Like x 1