Time to pick a new mom !

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rapo9510, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Hi GC

So I hv 2 yrs exp in November with a indoor set up I gut 1400w going now plan on adding another 1000 horti hps (400w mh usually veg n mother plants )

Over my time experimenting and reaserching I found mother to clone is the best way to get the job done I had two moms a dinafem industrial plant (afghan x Thai fast flower great yeild ) and I had a cherry Ak that is now in my GH puttin weight on :)

I have numerous seeds in breeders packs but I'm not sure which would work best for my grow space any input and advice along with personal exp would be a huge help ! I run a dwc. Set up RO water botanicare (thinking bout switch to advanced ) co2 Ac

I just thought about making this thread and am not positive the beans I gut I know this much :

DNA:
    Sharksbreath
    Sweet tooth
    Kosher kush
    Chocolope kush
    Martien kush

Sensi
    A train
    Skunk
    Guerilla gusto

Th seeds
    Sage

Greenhouse
    Arajans ultra haze 2
    Chemdog

I'm pretty sure there's more kicking round a NL5 x big bud I think some jack flash and others that I will check when I get them in hand

I think I'm leaning towards some DNA gear all those strains look nice but I hv no experience with them I really lk a train also the sage lol see this is why I need some help what's your expiernce with these ladies ?

What would be a good mom ?
    Which is a good candidate for sog / lst/ fim ?
    Heavy / light feeder ?
    Stretch ?

2. All of them will be good moms, and the rest of the details you'll figure out when you're growing it.

I've personally grown GH Chemdog. I got a really low yielding phenotype, but the stone, taste, and smell was really nice. It's the tastiest bud I've ever smoked. Chemdog BHO taste like a mixed fruit, and was a really strong taste.

Personally, I'd probably buy them all except the Sensi strains. All the other ones look like pretty good choices from what I've gathered.

You can train ANY plant. There isn't one plant that cannot be trained.

3. [quote name='"ohspyro89"']All of them will be good moms, and the rest of the details you'll figure out when you're growing it.

I've personally grown GH Chemdog. I got a really low yielding phenotype, but the stone, taste, and smell was really nice. It's the tastiest bud I've ever smoked. Chemdog BHO taste like a mixed fruit, and was a really strong taste.

Personally, I'd probably buy them all except the Sensi strains. All the other ones look like pretty good choices from what I've gathered.

You can train ANY plant. There isn't one plant that cannot be trained.[/quote]

I already have purchased these ! I understand you can train any plant I was more wondering witch plants react to those methods the best ?

Yea I'm looking forward to some nice oil Frm my indoor trim ;) if I had the space to run a mixed room with at least 2 of each tht way allowing to pick pheno's

Looking for a genetically medium height plant n bushy I understand that with organic line up lst and fim it will bush my thoughts is if genetically already has those traits when adding the training I'll be shooting main colas through the net in every which angle ! Honestly I hv no evidence just a hunch :)

"KEEP EM GROWIN "

4. I grew sage one of the best if not the best sativas I have have ever smoked. Long flowering time but amazing buds without alot of sugar leaves just pure bud. Smelled like kellogs cereal but as soon as you exhale you feel it behind your eyes and thoughts race through your head. Wish I would have kept a clone yielded nice only downside was a 12 week flowering time but worth it.

5. My vote is chemdawg, followed by sharks breath and NLxBB. Im growing nnxbb and it's a great strain. Bud look like those fat pencils we used back as kids when dry and cured. Smoke is not to harsh. Supposed to be an sexual enhancing weed.

6. [quote name='"Kronicly Insane"']My vote is chemdawg, followed by sharks breath and NLxBB. Im growing nnxbb and it's a great strain. Bud look like those fat pencils we used back as kids when dry and cured. Smoke is not to harsh. Supposed to be an sexual enhancing weed.[/quote]

I really lk Chemdog also and sharks breath along with all the other DNA gear I gut I feel they do a gd job I gut a chocolope kush outside now we shall see how she does

Nl x bb : who don't like to get their freak on ! I'll have to look into that ! Good lookin out khronic!