Time to Harvest?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by WontYaListen, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Anyone have any input as to when these plants will be ready? Especially the bigger bagseed plant? Let me know please. Thank you in advance. :cool:

Attached Files:

2. First plant is beautiful man. What kinda lights did you have on her? And sadly I don't know the answer to your question , I'm sorry

3. At least three weeks I'd say, but don't be surprised if you have to take them a little longer... looking good, though! :hello:

It's a good idea to check out other folks grow journals, to get an idea of what the bud on a near-finished plant is roughly supposed to look like (especially if you really meant the question in your title... it's no where near time! :p ).

4. Thanks a lot. I actually should have said 'how much time until harvest' because I know it's gonna be a bit but, I was guessing three weeks. Thx for the reality check. :)

5. The young one is a venus fly trap that grow like 2 inches a day. lol. The other two are the bagseed which is almost 8 weeks old and my 6.5 week old bubblicious. I am getting pretty excited for my harvest! I better cure this shit right!:smoking:

Attached Files: