Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Time to go celebrate?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JustJoe78, Dec 13, 2009.

1. I've had a very, VERY stressful past few months which have included the following:
    • Lost job
    • Broke up with girlfriend
    • Unemployment insurance got held up on appeal
    Basically I went from having it all to having nothing. I'm back to work (kinda), I'm comfortably out of my relationship, and I think my unemployment is finally on the way.

I really want to just go to Vegas, check into the Hard Rock, and enter the zone for a few days as a "victory" celebration for me.

Should I do such a thing?

2. if you have the money do ittttt

3. sounds like your in no position to do that. but hey, if you want to, go for it.

4. dude if you're really that fucked wait til you actually have money, or else you're gonna go to vegas, come back broke, and then realize yoou're in the same position you're in before.

wait 6 months and then go to vegas, hopefully by then yuou'll have som cash moneys saved up