Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Time taken for tolerance to wear off.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by enrollstoney, Mar 5, 2013.

1. I'm a relatively new toker, had my fourth hit a month ago and this is usually the time gap between my two toking sessions so far. I was bit curious to know if
    1. I would develop tolerance at this rate? (I guess I won't :p )
    2. How does one develop tolerance to pot? I mean how often that person would smoke?
    3. And finally how long does this tolerance last on an average?

Thanks y'all :)

2. If you're smoking once a month, you'll develop no tolerance at all. Most people take monthly t-breaks every once in a while. A person would have to be smoking consistently (once every two or three days) to develop a tolerance.

As I said, everyone has different tolerance levels. The half life of marijuana is long, so it will stay in your system until it flushes out. Even though, your mind develops a tolerance to it, so you will always have some sort of tolerance. But, two weeks to a month is usually a decent break.

3. I smoke three times daily and I'm my tolerance sucks, you won't generate a tolerance until you smoke really good bud daily.

4. Your not gonna build a tolerance smoking like you do.

You would have to smoke daily to start building a noticeable tolerance.

5. Hey thanks ya'll :)

6. Tolerance requires consistent use, as in at least a few times a week.

7. 1- Nope :D

2- You build tolerance when you start smoking daily. Although some of my friends have claimed to build tolerance from smoking a few times a week for a few months.

3- from week to a month. Although a month is kind of a stretch but it is pretty easy to take a T-break if you're not dependent.