Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Time required for RSO to enter bloodstream for cancer

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Leesa Stearne, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Hi, I am using the RSO for my bone marrow cancer but am also following what is basically the Gerson Therapy so need to carry out coffee enemas at least twice a day. As I take the RSO rectally, you can probably begin to see the problem...how long after I have inserted the pessary is the oil absorbed into the blood stream and therefore how soon after administering it can I perform an enema without it flushing out the RSO not absorbed yet?
    Advice would be much appreciated!

2. I'd say use at night the suppository so it absorbs during sleep... or figure about 15 min for suppository to break down after insertion and an hour or more for full absorption....

3. Sorry to hear about your medical issues. My RN wife said the medicine should be absorbed within a couple minutes Max. But she is not experienced with RSO, so take that with a grain of salt. I can't imagine you would need to wait longer then 10-15 mins. Goodluck bud

4. most folks use a frozen suppository so it does not premature break down before reaching it's destination point... that would then need to unfreeze before it could break down and absorb

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks so much for the info! The brilliant news is that I've returned from my oncology appt today to be told that my cancer levels have come DOWN by 2 points!!!!!! I was taking a RSO from another source for a week before and then my own RSO for two days before the blood test was drawn. I'm back in 6 weeks (normal) for more tests and results, but they are willing to put off chemo until this next lot of results to see if I can improve by natural alternatives!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I was wondering if it would show up on a pee test. I had my prostate removed and was doing rso for 3 weeks I used gel caps in my rectum and orally under my tongue. I felt great but I had to stop due to my job. Can u help? I hope it is working for you I've heard alot of people say it dose.