Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Time report effects of hash firecracker

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SammySess, Sep 9, 2018.

1. #1 SammySess, Sep 9, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
    Hey blades. Today I was in a situation of having no bud. I have recently been getting some nice buds from california but ran out of what i had yesterday and only had a block of mid quality hash ive been holding onto.

Today I didnt wanna smoke it or eat it because I wanted to wait to re-up on some bud. Wasnt able to. I turned 3 grams of this hash into a firecracker at the end of the day.

What i did:

1. Decarbed the hash for 40 mins at 230F in a mug

2. Removed the mug from the oven. Put oven at 320F. Put a few drops of coconut oil in the mug , mixed it, and placed a heaped tablespoon of peanutbutter in and mixed. Heated in oven at 230F for 30 mins.

3. Ate it.

TIME REPORT
    (keep in mind, I am a daily smoker. I consider myself to have a high tolerance, as I tend to smoke throughout the day. The last 4 days ive been smoking only at night to save cash. Ive found my tolerance slightly decreased.)

-30 mins in: I am feeling the peanutbutter quite heavily now. If these were the effects at the 2 hour mark, i'd be satisfied. Music has become more enjoyable. I can sit back in my chair for hours I feel. Its increasing to the point where I am having trouble focusing on what Im writing.

• Like Like x 2
  2. 3 grams of hash is almost equivalent to about a 1/4 oz of bud I believe. enjoy the ride.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. I agree I only need 0.3gs of decarbed hash to be pain free & lit for 4/5 hours lmao, OP gonna be in another dimension when it kicks in

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. #4 SammySess, Sep 9, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
    - 1 hour in: Im BAKED. Eyes are getting heavy. I've been going through waves of listening to my fav music and randomly watching youtube vids of random ass food videos lol I feel it more in my head than my body at this point but i feel it in both. Super spacely. Im entering 'dreamstate' where everything feels like im living in a dream.. LOL right now im listening to "I cant get enough" by peewee longway and its sending me to different planets. I feel like im getting really introspective if thats even a word. I feel like im thinking about everything really deeply but its fun and im thinkin of things in new perspectives

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. [
    I do 5 grams of hash to a table spoon of oil and it's 30 good doses. Me thinks it's not going to be pleasant if the hash is any good at all. My Hash is done with dry ice and good buds so it's high grade stuff.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    A really big hit can give you the spins and more. LMAO.
    Been there done that all to much getting my own processes and doses down. What I can take and be comfortable with is 200x the dose my wife uses. Individual reaction can vary wildly at high doses.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. it wont be that bad, ive had hash mucb better than this stuff, its low to mid grade but i feel like its hitting me extra hard because i waited til the evening tonight instead of wake and baking

• Like Like x 1
  7. LOL

Let me do the math here.....
    5 grams = 30 doses
    I don't mean little doses, I make them for my own use exclusively and thin it way down for normal folks.
    My capsules are in the 100-150mg range.if not more.
    Eating a full 100mg bar of Colorado's best edibles got me zip for stone. Bought and ate more dud edibles in that state then you can believe. The weed isn't bad but I never did get high of the edibles there.

My Capsules on the other hand can be INTENSE !!!! I've scared to many friends with mine so I don't hand out the full strength versions.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. - 1.5 hours in: Super baked. The body high has increased a lot. I feel superr slow and sedated. Things dont seem real. Im thinking about anythiung and everything and its all so funny to me I'll be watching a vid and just stare at the like button LOL almost feels like im floating, my seat is reclined far back and i am melted into it

w0ah

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. mario party is like a nintendo monopoly with VR for the characters and not us, the players of the game

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. we're like the outer third wheel, playing a character who is playing a VR

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. - 2 hrs: gone

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. I imagine you're like this lmaooo

13. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LMAO
    BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. [​IMG]

Your going to be like this. LOL
    BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. :lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe: I remember you posting that gif before & i seen it when I was really high :laughing::laughing: it'd trip me out if I was high on edibles like OP is:roflmao::roflmao:

16. So my Kief-Hash looks like this when it comes from the Hashmaster 5000.
    [​IMG]

Brews can post up a shot of what he gets across the pond. Looks like some of what I bought in Germany back in the 70s. Came in all colors from Tripping Green to Choking Red, Blond Lebanese, Black Magic Goo.

Much of what I see sold as hash in dispensaries here on the west coast is low grade shit that looks like compressed scraps with way more plant material then trichomes.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  17. No update after the 2 hr mark? You still sleeping? Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. I forgot i made this post!! I love the replies LOL - while the edible was pretty damn strong, ive had crazier experiences with a lower tolerance and less of a dose. My goal is to try reach that experience again. That was when I had taken 3 weeks off smoking and ate 1g of bud cooked into chocolates with coconut oil. I dont know about you guys, but i actually try reach that panic mode where i feel like im having a panic attack. Theres something fun for me with edibles with the process of trying to calm myself down. It used to be a really uncomfortable when Id get like that the first times i experienced it, but ive obviously come to realize its not gonna kill you so i try battle it with courage.... and somehow.... i find it funny / fun.

This edible would have got me SOOOO much more baked If the quality of hash was better. I said it was mids, but looking back id say it was low quality. For example, all the hash i usually get, you can press it with a rosin press and so much oil oozes out. This one, hardly a SPECK! Still got me good tho :D

• Like Like x 1