Time of truth

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sypha, Jun 26, 2018.

1. 50EB2F33-2224-4A4B-BFD5-E2E94FE0E599.jpeg AED46628-F576-4184-B6BC-BD09C9B0E41A.jpeg 8E5DBF8E-C0F8-4294-9307-E7E462BA4EFC.jpeg so ive been nurturing this plant for the past 3-4mos..

Time has come to tell the sex..

I can see small growth at the nodes that seem to be buds growing....... BUT.........
    I can see some things that look like balls or maybe their flowers that havent blossomed yet.. i kinda saw these small bud sites start from the “unblossomed flowers” that are present

The small buds udes to look like these but im not sure..

Plz help identify if possible or should i wait a lil longer.. its only been in flowering for 7-8 days!!

2. GREAT BALLS OF FIRE!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. So do i just toss this motha fucka in the garbage
    Cause if hes not gone pay rent or do me any good his ass cant stay here.. lol

Or can i atleast get some shwagg from it??

Thanks buddy!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I say go plant it in some sparse wooded area. Then get a couple female clones going and plant them next to him so they can fill the forest with their babies. :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  5. I actually used to throw seeds in the garden the police station had going.. & they would grow.. i had them ripping them out all the time

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. lmao... You could of took it a step further and called the Sheriff or DA to report them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. You grew a male plant for 3-4 months? Pre- flowers would have been there a long time ago - you might want to familiarize yourself with the signs of sex for next time so you don't waste months - or buy feminized seeds. :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. So sorry. I argue with my buddies that grow regulars everyday is it really worth it. I watch the sexing videos and decided I didn't want to do that. So I flipped the coin and decided to keep growing feminine m because my back can only handle so much replanting. So I just decide I'll grow the maximum amount of plants I can and smoke the top few and make hash out of the rest you don't taste it in butter and cookies

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. The only thing is that reg beans are less genetics messed with. So they yield better , quality is better, thc and cbd is higher, bc the less you play with genetics the more you have natural beans so it just USUALLY MAKES FOR A BETTER PLANT, that's not to say there isn't great fem beans I run both but at week 3-4 I cut a clone and flip after it roots and then I pull males or save pollen. But it's all a.preferance not a requirement
    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. Oh I definitely get it I'm just lazy big nugs plus I'm in pain 24/7. Yeah I do know that they get really good phenos like that. And yes then you can clone the crap out of a nice mother. If I was 20 years younger I'd be doing all that s***. I've done a little bit of cloning and have grown a mother a couple of times but it's hard to keep a light on 365 days a year here with my heat. If I had a real grow room it would be a different story so now I just grow outdoor style indoors LOL

11. Yeah when I get my real grow room maybe even put in an adjustable table top where I can just stand up and work on things it be a big difference eat enough pain pills I guess I'd feel good enough to go out and do a little more than I normally do. Or maybe by then my wife will be retired with me and bored and love to help me do some of this stuff. He'll where I live it's not even really about buds anymore. I got a whole bunch of 80 + year old friends here in the country club that are all discovering weed and they all want cookies brownies oils. Really what I should be doing cuz I smoke way too f****** much. And it can be a more affordable that way I guess if you can keeper half a dozen mothers of some phenos. I did find a few strains this year that I grew multiple times and they were good every time he eats plant one was rqs cookies. It did like the heat though so that's another issue you got to know is what kind of weather do these things like

12. lmao. if its not saying i am a guy i dont know what is. dont get slapped in the face with its ``12 inch co,,,,,!

13. So i should be able to tell during preeflowering if i see a pistol or not?? Correct?? I remember exactly what this plant looked like threw its whole process i did a photo shoot every single day for 3 1/2 - 4mos about 15-20 pix EVERY single day..

How many more should i plant to be sure i can get a female hopefully??

I have a shit load of seeds but i dont know anything about them.. i just know they came from different baggs of shwagg.

U know your stuff @MickFoster plz help me out.

14. Should i just scrap it & start over.. & could it have been my enviorment.. struggled with humidity the entire grow.. took it outside for about 2/3 weeks then brought it back inside.. im not going to do that inside/outside shit anymore.. just indoors only from now on but any of that have been the cause of it?? Or was it just a male from the very beginning??

Should i get rid of it??

15. Correct.
    Ratio with regular seeds is 50/50 male/female.
    Yes and yes.
    Start over with a few plants, you should get a female. Good luck.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Your awsome mann thanks.. you give me hope again!!

I wasted alot of time with this plant & its now trash.. so hurtfull

17. 8F3E7000-B941-47E5-AA09-0AC90B1DE251.jpeg C48DD1DB-028B-4911-9751-C11A4BCBA594.jpeg F7036272-6920-4CCB-B927-666356C23462.jpeg 8F3E7000-B941-47E5-AA09-0AC90B1DE251.jpeg
    Is this the preflowering process you were refering to?? Growth comming from the inner nodes??

Or is this just the vegging process??

This plants only 2 1/2 weeks old since i placed the sprouted seed in the soil.. Growing really fast!!

(Pic below)

18. There is no indication of preflowers. Preflowers usually appear at around 6 weeks old with some plants - others never show sex until the 12/12 switch - just depends on the plant.
    You need to do some research on how to identify sex and exactly where the preflowers start.
    Female
    Female.jpg

Male
    Male.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Is this male plant i have worth keeping for cbd values.. making a cbd infused butter or something??

Ive already shut the operation down .. lights, dehumidifier, exhaust, fans.. but im afraid to move it and have pollen sacks spread thru the house & affect my other plant i have going..

(Moving operation to a different location for better climate control..)

Might wrap a bag around it to move it out & trash it.

Just a thought.. does it have any benefits in the sence of cbd??

Thanks guys!!

20. make sure you clean your grow space thoroughly