Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Time management

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chiodos367, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Well, I am a "seasoned" toker.. Ive been smoking for about 7 years, but a 3 year break for millitary.

Well, I smoke good pot, not middies.  I started college a month ago, and I do not smoke for 2 hours before school, so I can focus. 
    I just started working a new job, and smoke before, and on break (Its a laid back job)
    I can smoke, and work for hours, and not be affected!

But lately, it seems like its harder for me to focus.. I dont think its soley the ganja, I think its a personal problem with time management.  Ive always had a bad procrastination problem, even before the weed... Hence, I am NOT blaming pot on being lazy. 

Monday through saturday im either in school or work, from 4p,-2am.
    Plus travel time to and from.  Im just Swamped... Im exhausted.

I get home, and all I want is a joint. :smoking: 
    I smoke my joint and it relaxes me well.  I can enjoy my time!  :smoke:
    But, I will grab a homework assignment, read 2 paragraphs of the assignemnt, and just get overwhelmed. 

Not just with school either.

I need to go cook? Gah..
    I need to do laundry?  Fml.
    :confused_2:

(Yard work I enjoy while high, as well as vacuuming lol)

So, fellow tokers.... Im blazed, and not really sure what my question is. :bongin:
    But, what do you guys do to help be more active whilst stoned.
    Or carry on normal lives while being high.

2. Try to smoke a sativa dominant strain because for some people indicas make them feel tired/ lazy but one time i watched a movie not sure what it was called and the best quote form the entire movie was "sativas in the morning, indicas at night, and edibles all day." yeah i don't know if that helped but i always love vaccuming and folding laundry when I'm high and watching a movie. 

3. Well think of it this way, How long does it take you to do those tasks? Laundry takes what 2 minutes to load? Cooking is basically throw it in the oven or pot or w/e thef you're cooking so make that an hour to finish it. Not that much time.

For me I wont smoke till a few hours before I go to bed. Your unwind relaxation time. Try and stay away from TV. Listen to some tunes and smoke some herb. Couch lock is a bitch when you have things you need to get done. lol Work hard play hard :D Starting off a busy day smoking will only make you not wanna do jack

Thank you for your service