Time Machine....

Discussion in 'General' started by Faded Skies, Apr 30, 2011.

1. You wake up and there's a time machine in your living room, what time would you first return to and why? Personally, I would go to when Kennedy was about to get shot and murk that bastard shooter because I liked Kennedy lol :cool:

2. #2 M369, Apr 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2011
    I would go back in time and find out who the fuck left a giant time machine in my living room without me knowing!

3. Damn it, stop questioning the origin of things and just enjoy them...haha

4. hahahahaha i love this thread already, i would probably go back into the 80s
    and stop ALOT of artists from making music. or the fucking hair styles..ugh
    either that or id go murder anslinger?(sp) back in the 30s, and see waht speakeasys are all about. get drunk and listen to buck washington man, smoke some 30s bud.

5. Well first I'd see what Napoleon was up to during the french revolution. Then I'd probably take him bowling.

6. Lol @ paradoxes. I would go back and chill with Jesus and toke with him, then go back even more and toke with some dinosaurs, then go forward and toke with Carl Sagan and then back to the 70's to toke with Syd Barrett and then destroy the time machine so I could live through the 70's and 80's.

7. someone needs to make a stoner comic out of this..

8. Just go back in time to the last lottery and make like £100,000,000.

Then Just chill and go back a day everyday so I never wasted time.

9. More than one shooter and it was most likely the CIA or the Mafia that did it.

10. Whatever.

11. United States in 1777

12. America. Mid 1960's.

Just when things started getting good.

13. Right..

14. #14 Flonkas, Apr 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It was. Google the deathbed confession of the lead CIA Guy, not remembering his name.

15. #15 Flonkas, Apr 30, 2011
    I'd travel back to when those fuckers built the Egyptian pyramids, just to see them do it. Then I'd come back to 1994 and smoke out pac and biggie.

16. #16 Amanda Spelling, Apr 30, 2011
    I, too, would go to the 60's. More specifically '63 to see the first Beatle's performance in America, then I'd live up through the 70's. Great music. :hello:

17. Do it all at the same time, on my head I was picturing sitting back and smoking blunts with Pac and Biggie just watching the pyramids all like, "interesting". Haha

18. #18 FLOWERchile, Apr 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I would go back to when this dude was about to be conceived and cock block the father . LOL sorry I love the 80s

19. im not hatin the 80s man, but there was alot of shitty music that came from it.
    not all of it, but some was just terrible.

20. Real talk :eek: