Time Machine

Discussion in 'General' started by HippieHighTimez, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Wats up people of GC I'm good and high and came up with a thread I think would b cool. If you had the smarts to build a time a machine what period of time would you go to and why....lets make it sticky....you can only use it 4 times.....

2. before the dawn of man, just to see what the world was like before we touched it. probably totally awe inspiring/beautiful. wouldn't mind being around dinoasaurs n sheit either if somehow i was not able to be harmed.

the days of when christ was supposedly giving all his big speeches n shit. A; to see if they really did happen B; if they were it would be a fairly coooo thing to witness i'm sure we all agree.

a few thousand or so years from now just to see wtf humans/earth has in store for it. it's a shame thinking that we will never get to see what happens next, hah....the future's gonna be fuchin crazy (as times now are already totally crazy...)

hmmm...think i shall save my last one until i can think of something worthy.

3. id go back to the day my 3yo daughter kaya-may was born now i have the knowledge of who she is and what she means to me :eek:

4. I would go back to when I was 16 and relive everything! A lot would be different.

5. I'd go back to Eden to bitch slap the devil and tell Eve not to eat the fruit-If such a time and people existed and they weren't metaphors. We'd all be chilling ignorant and naked in some badass garden

6. Ill go back to high school and pay attention in class, then go back to college and pay attention...then ill go back and try to ride a T-Rex..

7. Fuck school and education.

I would go back to school and not take a mg of disrespect.

8. Yes, this I want a do over!

9. fuck a doo over i love the choices i made, i would go back to dinosoaurs and shit and just fuck with all them cave men with flame flowers and machine guns and snipers and go reco ape shittzzzliiieee!!!

10. Could you really go back in time though?

Cause the time you decide to leave, or even make a time machine, never happened...

But i would go back to when I was about 7-8 years old and decide to not go on adhd meds, seriously think they fucked me over.

Also the 70s. The 70s, man. :smoke:

11. id like to go back and be 20 in the 70's. It was an era I missed and think I would of had a lot of fun in....My mom always says i was born 30 years too late and I remind her of her friends she usto hang out with.....And I love the music.....

12. Take me to the 60's, please. :yay:

13. I'd go back to the 90s..I'd imagine they were like the 60s to me if I lived back then except with metal and drugs instead of hippy music

14. Id like to go back to the focal point of creation or big bang, or whatever the hell we came from.after that id like to go back to highschool and ditch the bitch that I wares 3 years of my life with. Then id like to see myself in 30 years. And for number four I wanna go way into the future to see what its like.

15. I'd be too scared to use it... Butterfly effect...

16. I'd go back and invent google :p