Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Time lapse on weed when working out?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Martino937, May 14, 2013.

1. I know you guys see these questions all the time but I was just curious. I am about 5'11 and about 190. I work out Mon-Fri and occasionally go to the steam room once or twice a week. I have been clean for about 2 months and have a drug test in like 3 weeks. If I were to smoke once how long will it be out of my system to pass a piss test? Thanks

2. You could probably pass it but you could also be 100 percent sure and just wait those few 3 weeks man! Up to you 

3. if you don't want to sit around and worry about it you should probably just wait to toke till after you pass

4. Just wait the three weeks man. Be 100% sure then enjoy like there is no tomorrow.