Time is going by too damn quick.

Discussion in 'General' started by Cplus, Apr 2, 2016.

1. We're already 1/4 done with 2016! Like what the fuck man?!

• Like Like x 2
  2. I'm right there with you. Time's really flying this year. Shit, I barely even remember 2015.

Let's make the most of the rest of it blade:smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  3. that's life.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ever since i graduated high school every year after seems like it just flew by. Time sometimes feels way too damn easy to waste.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Agreed! I almost have 2 years from being in highschool and I'm almost 20! Next thing I know I'll be a dad lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  6. Exactly im 20yrs old and loll just make sure ur not a dad too soon !

• Like Like x 2
  7. Haha I'm still 19 till November but still I can't say I'm a "teen" anymore kinda sad :( lol. I won't man I'll take my time and plan it out I have to get more organized

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yea roll on summer

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  9. The older you get the faster it goes. Its all in relation to how long you have been living. Older=years seem shorter because you have lived through more than when you were younger. Or so i hear.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Time's going pretty slow for me. My teenage years went pretty fast, however.

AS they say - it's not so much the years in a life.. but the life in a years. Immerse yourself in novelty, stop listening to the same songs and re-watching the same old shows. Get out of town, take a risk. Don't worry so much about the money - money is there to be spent. Just make sure it is spend on experiencing as many new things as possible. Learn new languages, learn how to make pizza and sushi.

Work on your goals. Don't call them dreams - dreams are gay. Successful people don't dream - they put shit into action.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Exactly what Jane said. I just.... /thread.

12. I notice that doing the same shit over and over really makes it fly by. Example: My first couple of drives from home to school in Orlando seemed to take forever, and as I kept making the journey, I noticed I paid attention to the road less, and it became sort of an automatic process. Every time I make the drive, it goes by faster (unless of course, if it's 3am and I just wanna be in my bed). Switch things up every now and then. My first semester of college flew by faster than anything, because I was at a community college in the same town working all day. I'm at a university rn, and I swear this semester has felt like it's lasted forever. Get out and do shit, get out of the autopilot mode. Experience life, and don't get caught up in the same process every day.

When I was at my friends lake house for a party, the first night drug by. We were surprised when it was only 10:30pm. The second night, 2AM came by faster than anything.

13. Once you have a child your life goes into warp drive. I had my first at 17, he is now 13 and big as I am.

14. Science states the electrical grid has increased the rotational spin of the earth 33% since 1919. So yes, time is moving faster these days, more so than ever before.

• Like Like x 1