time in relation to height

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by bluntme, Jul 1, 2008.

1. the plant now is about 3 feet tall. it sprouted in early to mid april and its now july. so my question is. is three feet in a lill less then 3 months good? and should i be able to tell if the plant is male or female by now because i cant tell?

2. I have no idea but seeing as knowone eles posted anything I feel the need to tell you that mine sprouted the same time as yours and are a lil less then 3 feet. I can't tell if mine are male or female but maybe its me because its my first grow. What kind of seeds you use?

3. lol thanks thats good to hear. i honestly just used seeds out of a bag. i was with a friend and we rolled a blunt outside and there were a handfull of good seeds maybe 6-8 seeds. after passing it a few times i thought it be funny to throw them in some random flower pot with soilin it outside and said" wouldnt it be sick if these somehow grew" yea well couple days later they did and i never touched them or even put them under soil. let alone germinate them. 3 of them sprouted 1 killed by deer 1 bit in half by deer and only the 3 remaining nodes are growing and 1 made it threw with jsut loosing its first set of 3 leafs and is going good just dont know if its a he or a she yet

4. Nothing wrong with bagseed, bluntme. If you enjoyed the smoke, bagseed will grow you some more of the same. Good luck.

5. Ya, I used bagseed also... funny your story of your plants sound just like mine. Planted some seeds from a bag and after awhile a bunch started sprouting. Deer attacked them but 4 remained alive and kept growing. and also I can't tell the sex yet...

6. yup yup i saved the best seeds from my bags and planted 9, all sprouted btw. i kept the best looking 6 and 4 of them were female. i moved them home, as they were in a shitty greenhouse for about 1- 1.5 months, after i moved them home one turned back into veggie.

first grow too the tallest flower is under 3 ft but the prettiest is like 1.5 ft