Time frame?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by downsouthgrowin, Mar 22, 2012.

1. I finally got my setup, and my seed is soaking. I didnt cheap out on anything, and got everything I need, and some good nutrients. If properly cared for, how long can I expect it to be before I can take clones off of her? Im using a two bucket method under a 400w mh and eventually a hps bulb. She will be kept in a 36 x 36 x 72 grow tent. If all goes well, whats the minimum I am looking at to take clones off of her? Ive done this with dirt before, but this hydro setup is all new to me.

2. look up how to make a plant into a mother plant.

3. Yea, thats what Im doing. I have a 1000w hps and a 10 bucket setup for the clones. I know what to expect with dirt, but dro is a whole new game to me. I was just looking for an estimate from someone thats done it. I actually have a copy of The Cannabis Growers Bible. Its bad ass, and full of great info.

4. The soonest you can get a clone from a plant you intend to keep is when there is enough growth above the first node to take a cutting & leave the node. About two weeks after germination.

5. Really, that soon, SWEET!! And yes, I agree with you. If your going to take time to tell me to look something up, then take the time to answer my question.