Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Time for a Tolerance break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Midnighttoker097, Jan 31, 2018.

1. I've been smoking about 4 - 5 times a week for three months straight & my highs are getting a lot less intense than they were and the activity of smoking weed has become very much routine for me , now that was the reason I started smoking in the first place ... To break away from routine and get away it and since it has all started to get as boring and mundane as waking up and taking a shower & making breakfast I was all for quitting for good earlier today but then I thought that maybe a break could help and then when I return hopefully i will feel all the benefits I have felt from the herb when I have not been smoking for very long . I have been smoking on and off since 2003 and sometimes had year long T Breaks which at the time were me just quitting and then when I do come back to it I have the same awesome feelings and benefits that I did when I had my first joint which was back in May 2003

• Like Like x 1
  2. I do take breaks on occasion. I personally haven't used any medication since the 12th of this month but after my harvest....
    Durban Poison

3. I am nearly a week in now & to be honest I have been really bored even the things I enjoy doing I keep thinking how much better this would be while high but I'm hoping that'll pass & I won't even think about weed until the break is nearly over .