Time for a T-break

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hOoLiGaN xD, Jan 31, 2009.

1. What's up GC,

Today I've decided to start a T-break. My tolerance has been way too high lately. I contribute this to the fact that I have not had any exercise since about november. I used to play soccer everyday (running 1-2 miles) and I could get ripped off my ass with a dank bowl. Now it takes me a good 3-4 bowls to get a high going, but even then they just aren't as enjoyable. I'd also like to use this as an opportunity to prove to myself I don't NEED marijuana in my life, it just enhances it. I think lately I've been relying on it too much. I do want to save up some money as well, my goal is 2 weeks (I know, that's not very long) but I'm really hoping to make it 3. I'm going to start running again now that my mono is pretty much cleared up. What should I expect? I'm stopping cold turkey. I've smoked everyday this week.

Anyway, wish me luck, I know I'll need it :( And smoke a fat bowl for me please!!!!

-hooli

2. the first few days are the worst... but once you get out of the habit its all good! Good Luck

3. I'll smoke a bowl for ya man.

I'm picking up a half in a couple days, i'll smoke a fatty for you then:smoking::smoking:

4. yeah dude i've been smokin for like the past 3 months straight, and just stopped cold turkey on sunday for a week t-break. First two days i couldn't stop thinkin about weed, but after that i felt great and didn't think about smokin nearly as much...the week turned into 5 days break last night haha, but i got SUPER high from one hit of heads, and then continued to celebrate all night, haven't been that high for a longgg time, even smokin the dankest of the dank, tolerance is a bitch, but you can tame it!

5. I was on one, but couldn't find Oxy so I ended up getting a dub.

But as of last Sunday, I haven't had any, and am not planning on getting any until I go home in a week and a half. I'm gonna get fucking ripped with my best friend because I haven't seen her since August.

A half and some OC'S proves to be a wonderful night indeed.

6. eh...somethin about going back to smoking cause u couldn't take not being high on something...idk man try being sober for a while..

7. Being sober is for sober people.

SOBER FTW.
    Never!

8. :smoking:i smoke every day at least 6 times, and i dont really notice a tolerance at all, you just need to take like 3 fat bong bowles, that'll get you nice n high

9. whats a half and OC?? oxy.......................:mad:

10. Day 2 into t-break, and it's not going well. I had like a gram left of bud, and my pipe needed cleaning. After scraping the res I packed a fat bud/res bowl and smoked it. I know, I have no self-control, but I really had to get rid of the bud so I can legitly start my t-break. It's definitely a good thing I'm doing this!

11. hahahaha! There's no way you can start a break if you still have dank. That's just not possible.

grats on making it to day 2 tho.. better luck next time

12. #12 retro205, Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2009
    try take your mind off it

and try and keep off grass city for your t-break.
    When i was on a t-break looking at peoples dank pick ups on here made me really want to smoke up a bowl too :p

ha, it'll be worth it tho. :)
    good luck.

13. good luck man...exactly 1 week from tonight was my last bowl...im taking off bc i will most likley be getting a DT soon for a new job (career) and have no desire to fuk it up lol...been smoking 2-3 times daily since july bout 1 ounce per month so its been tough...weed helps me in a number of ways so its tough taking off...ive been loading up on b vitamins and niacin and liver detox vitamins to clean out...i dont mind toooo much bc i guess a nice t-break will do me well but the weekends are the hardest bc you get bored...i suggest NOT drinking, bc that will make u want to smoke even more!...just think about how aazing that first high is going to be when your back...as soon as i finish that piss i will have my bowl waiting and will hotbox my car and just soak it up and thinking about how great i will feel knowing i passed my test, have an amazing new job AND being high, will just be so worth the week or two without weed....

14. Thanks everyone for the good words. I am now officially out of bud and starting my T-break :D I don't think I'll be posting anymore after tonight until t-break is over. See you on the other side.

:smoking:

stay high GC

15. I started running again today too and I think I'm going to take a t-break until 420

16. I am thinking about a tbreak simply so i can use all money on next growop. Yes Sir