Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Time for a T-break?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by patentpending, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Yep, it is. I've been smoking far too much lately and I think it's definitely time to take a break. I have been smoking 3-4 bowls at a time lately and not even getting halway decently high. Plus I am trying to save money for a car and also looking for a new job so I'm gonna quit. I smoked my last bowl at 2:35 today and 4 weeks exactly would put me smoking again on December 1st.:hello:

2. Nice. T breaks are worth it, don't fucking worry about what anyone says. It really helps. December will be here before you know it man(although I must say that time goes by a lot faster if you're smoking the whole time, haha).

Fuck..maybe I need a t break :( . I really don't get any euphoria out of smoking now, just a little mood lift(depending on how high I get)

Good luck man.

3. i've been considering a t-break too but my tolerance isn't too messed up yet. Once it takes more than a bowl to get high i'll probably take one. But i've been smoking about 5 times a day every day? atleast. since.. before summer started and its getting costly =[. cashed out a half o in three days :eek:

4. Yeah I've been smoking multiple times per day every day for well over a year so i think it's time. As of today, I already feel better. I slept really good last night and didn't wake up until about 10, when I've been waking up at about 7 or so because I can't sleep well at all.

5. breaks are great but i hate coming home at the end of the day not being high. i usually break for financial reasons, so if anything i smoke a couple bowls at night. keeps my tolerance down!

6. best of luck to you in your break!!!

7. OK, so I was wondering, for those of you who have taken T breaks, how long do you need to go with NO weed before it makes a difference?

8. couple of days for a small difference. i don't smoke to heavily anymore so it doesn't take much for me.

9. Im on like my second week of a much needed t-break and it really isnt that bad, its just boring, but it will be well worth it.:)

10. LOL, yeah, I'm already bored. I've been smoking cigs and playing Forza all day

11. I think two weeks is a good amount of time to have a noticeable difference. Anything longer than that is even better :smoke::D

12. T breaks are great, I am kinda on one right now, just a short week break so I can focus on getting my grades up (Intermediate Financial Accounting UGH!) and save some $ rather than lower my tolerance. I also decided I am not going to smoke beasters anymore, as I hate them. In a week or so I will smoke one nice bong pack of some headies and get blazed ;)

Some of you guys have crazy tolerance though, I've been an on and off smoker for about 6 years, and have had my months of smoking 10 times a day, every day but the past year has been getting an 8th a week or so and my tolerance is where I like it...I cant imagine smoking a half in 3 days, when I get high all the time I have nothing to compare being not high to and it loses most of its fun, not to mention I wouldn't go to class or do hw haha. Though I would get some good video game time :cool:

13. Yeah I'm thinking maybe 2 weeks is the way to go. But I'm gonna wait at least a week before I decided to go from a month to 2 weeks