Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

time for a t-break?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SMOKE-KUSH, Oct 24, 2014.

1. so i've been smoking somthing like 2gs a night for the past week or so and it's barely hitting me now. I usually smoke it over a 4-5 hour period in joint form. 

I think it's time for some time off.

It's getting expensive and wasteful (£20 a night).. I might invest in a bong. 

2. or you can dab. but then if you overdo that, your tbreak next time will be even longer.

3. I'm on a short tbreak now... My tolerance isn't that high(can still get a decent high from my one hitter), but I believe they're necessary to clear your mind sometimes. Also helps make sure you don't become dependent on the plant

Get high, rule the world

4. If I ever need more than like 0.5 to get me high I'll take a break immediately, Super low natural tolerance though, rarely happens :p

sucks man, it doesn't help i'm like 6ft2 190lbs either. 

6. Yeah I've been smoking everyday for almost 2 years and I just got off a 2 week t break. The high I got was worth it and its good to be clear minded once in awhile

7. I'm on a short one as well here, gotta say I like having just enough tolerance that my eyes stay sober-looking while blazed.