Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Time for a Change

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by La Chimney, Jan 17, 2012.

1. What are the chances of something worthwhile happening if I civily disobey the marijuana laws? If I have a group of followers who agree with me about these unjust laws, and if I openly smoke and take whatever punishment? Believe me, I know how stupid I sound, but anyone who has ever done anything knows that actions speak louder than words. And honestly, if you're such an idiot that you have to comment, "You'll get arrested moron," or anything trollish, your message will just be deleted.:cool:

2. Uhh your just gonna get arre....oh you already addressed me nevermind. Honestly nothing worth while is going to happen unless you get thousands of people to participate with you. Don't worry I'll be right over and we can start this thing.

3. Youre gonna get arrested dude...

Go ahead... Delete my post... I dare you :devious:

4. It is definitely a good concept but one Person will not make the difference you need masses of people doing this at their state capitals in several states and a large demonstration in front of the national capital in dc to even begin to possibly change somthing, but the reality is, too many people are not going to take the chance of arrest.

5. I'm just so sick of this bullshit. All we want is for this harmless plant to be legalized, that's no where near too much to ask for. Rosa Parks did the unthinkable and sat in the front of the bus, knowing she'd be arrested. She had no followers when she did that, all she wanted was to prove that she was equal. All I want is to prove that marijuana is harmless.

6. Sorry but I don't think you will be able to prove that but if your ever down to try to do something you need to organize some people and take to the streets spliff in hand :smoke:. Rosa Parks might have helped the movement but she wasn't alone and the two situations are completely different.

7. Rebel without a clue.

8. If you do this walk in court room and start ripping a bong. Make sure to have someone video tape it .. haha!

9. How would saying this make me an idiot....... or a troll???????

Really......... smoke a blunt in front of a police station and record it on video....... i'd like to see it.

All i want is for murder to be legalized...... i mean come on....... it's just murder.............

I'm not comparing mj to murder........ i'm just sayin in a vague way that more powerful people than me and you make rules..... deal with it or if you rebel......... have fun suffering even worse.

10. The action of cuffs cold steel closing on your wrists would be the outcome...This isn't civil war, your Gandhi-esque move will accomplish nothing.:cool:

11. You don't think it's wrong that our only choices are deal with it or suffer? That's pretty sad, I guess the world's turning out to be more ignorant than I thought.

12. Just wait....... I can tell you are young...... it gets worse the older you get......

13. I can bet your probably not involved with your states marijuana movement. And if there isnt one in your state (which I doubt because I believe they all have some sort of organization) start one.

14. Well Blades, it appears that I'm the foolish one, but as 'fake' and 'high-hoped' as this may seem, I won't settle for 'dealing with it'.

15. I fail to see a need for the thread if you were already gungho about it.:cool:

16. How bout have all the med patients in cali have a joint walk?

17. Organize a ton of people to smoke at every state capital on 420. Would be intense and would speak on how serious of an issue it is.

18. dude when and where? i'll join you. and bring some buddies

19. Occupy herb street. I'm down!