time for a change!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by snakeman66, Jul 10, 2008.

1. seasoned smoker from the U.S. got to be too tight for me back in the 90's so i moved to Amsterdam in '99, now things are getting tight around here and am going to move to the south of Spain and start a "smoking" bed and breakfast in october. looking for some feedback on the idea.

2. I think its a great idea, i would definatly stay there. You could have a giant hookah in the living room or whatever and have a massive hookah sesh before meals :p

3. Things gettin tight in 'Dam. *Shakes head in disappointment while briefly considering suicide*

Anyways, excellent idea. do it.

4. we should organize a giant event, like a global event where every stoner in the world goes to the capitals of where ever they are and has a nice giant session

5. or a giant bong in the middle of the lobby

6. Hi Snake,

This is going to work. I'll smoke weed with you in Spain soon, very soon!

7. werd PM me that address when u make it

8. Hey, Snakeman

I was going to wright something profound, but that Amnesia Haze got me stuck on "time for a change". I got it now: we should stop running and take a stand. Very soon there will be no places to run or hide.
    They have splinter us in races, nationalities, demographic or political groups. Dividing us they conquer, but the force is with us. We manifest the reality. We are God when we think as One when we feel as One. Let's use that technological gadget called the Internet and make the final stand!

The Annunaki Temple awaits us.