Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Time Between Hits

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by getfried, Dec 26, 2012.

1. If you are cheifin' down to yourself with a bowl/bong/bubbler how long do you wait in between hits? Which gets you higher,back-to-back or spaced out?

2. Mostly exacly 148.348745 seconds.

Ummm well mostly when I smoke out of bong then we are in flat, so we smoke whenever we want, you know what I mean, right?

3. I take hits back to back. Until I space out in which my hits also do

4. Man I take a couple of lung busters from a bong and I'm good for 2 hours. A spoon? Every hour or so.

5. i go as long as it takes t oget the job done

6. OH I see what you did.. you took Lavions joke and made iit your own :hello:

7. FA SHO man i kno what ya mean., whatever gets the job done ya dig?

8. Damn I wish I had your tolerance man

9. On the DOT.

10. Are you kidding? I have been smoking non stop for 25 years. I just don't need a couchlock, just maintenance dosing.

11. not very long

12. If I take a lung buster I wait at least a minute before the next hit, my lungs are pussies!

13. just means you got some good weed lol

14. I find if I am smoking a joint I don't get as high if I smoke it without much time in between hits

15. I seem to smoke a lot when alone but I've had times where I get occupied two hits into a bowl, then I go to pack another five minutes later and its still full!

16. If I smoke a fat bowl to the dome without a little time in between rips, I find that I get a headache. It's even worse with a joint/blunt, but I only smoke those if I'm with friends, in which case I'm passing it around and spacing hits

17. I notice that I get higher when I space out my hits every 5 minutes or more rather than smoking hit after hit.

18. Depends on what you're smoking out of. Joint/blunt, take hits in very quick succession, pipe, slightly slower.

19. as little as possible