Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Time after your first.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xs_yolo_Xs, Jul 31, 2013.

1. So I've never smoked before, but I've been doing a lot of research and I'm sure it's something I really want to do. All my friends smoke, and some of my family too.

What I want to know is how long after your first time did you smoke for the second?
    And how long did it take you to smoke regularly?

I really want to start smoking, and I'm almost positive I want to do it regularly.

2. I had a huge post typed up for you and it got deleted :( Welcome to the forums!

I'd recommend smoking an indica dominant strain if you can, and with some close friends in a comfortable place (aka home). My first time the weed didn't hit me until about 15 minutes after smoking. I didn't know it was going to take so long, I just kept taking massive hits off the bong. Then this wall of high surged through my mind and body. It wasn't freaky, it was high and uplifting great music making weed.

3. Welcome! My first time was a joint, we rolled the second one 10 mins after. I decided to start smoking regularly right away, because I felt all the anxiety and depression I suffer from were instantly gone.

4. 1st time i was high as fuck i felt like i was on a boat that was rocking back and forth, Second time was about the same pretty fucking awesome,.