Tim Tebow

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Quanzy, Jan 10, 2012.

1. I find myself chuckling at Tebows antics...with the kneeling and such, but he has faith...and hes not doing any harm...(or any real good either though...lol)....

He better start praying now for this weekend :smoke:

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfHqPcmVU4k]Tebowing Failure - YouTube[/ame]

3. Omg such a warrior for christ

4. [quote name='"TesseLated"']I find myself chuckling at Tebows antics...with the kneeling and such, but he has faith...and hes not doing any harm...(or any real good either though...lol)....

He better start praying now for this weekend :smoke:[/quote]

I will admit, i do like watching him and the broncos work and all the heat he has is pretty cool too see. So maybe i am on the tebow train...?

5. I don't really think he's really shoving it in anyone's face. So what if he does a little prayer on the field every 2 minutes and believes that God has granted him with his abilities as an over-rated QB. At least he's not telling all of his fans that they should go to church or they will burn in hell.

Honestly I think it's quite good for the NFL. I think it's good that he encourages his team mates without chewing them out and taking most of the blame for himself, which I also think is kind of a pussy thing to do.

IDK, I just think he's over-rated as a QB in general. Everyone is only hyped up about him because he's strong into his religion, which is good and all but fuck man that's the only reason why everyone is on his nuts.

6. Tebow is like the anti Charlie Sheen. Only he's winning too

7. what about all the articles about how tebow threw 10 passes for 316 yards, averaging 31.6 yards per throw and his favorite scripture is John 3:16... or how after a game when he is interviewed he will say first thing I would like to do is thank Jesus Christ my Lord and savior, or doing scripture face paint or super bowl commercials for focus on the family that are anti-abortion? focus on the family is very anti-homosexual as well.

He really is the epitome of the annoying, in your face about religion Christian.

8. Or they just wouldn't care about football in general..

9. Just thought I would add my 2 cents and say that I love him, he lives for the big times and make the games exciting and that's what I love about the nfl

image-1636007597.png

10. It's still crazy even if it was a coincidence.. God gives signs in amazing ways.

11. You just stated my main problem with Christianity. Anything can be perceived as good or bad. It's all about perspective. People say God helped America win WWII, but what about all the innocent Japanese children who died when we dropped the atomic bombs?

Anyway, getting back on-track, I don't care what other people do, generally, as long as they're not bringing physical harm to me or my family. Jackasses will be jackasses.

12. Calm down bro, its just sports, quit taking it so serious.

I think you have a bigger problem, honestly.

13. OH COME ON! that is rediculous! I have seen Tim Tebow with Ephesians scriptures under his eyes and I am sure he has some James or Romans or Corinthians... I mean John 3:16 is not really so good it could be a favorite verse anyways. There were probably more signs of the apocalypse earlier this year from harold camping.

WHY the book of John, how come it couldn't be any other book. Any why is it chapter 3 instead of chapter 31? And come on we all know Christmas wasn't the actual day that Jesus was born.

14. Jesus is the reason for the "football" season...lol

15. and this post is why I believe all Christians are mentally ill

16. Well, I'm pissed they beat my team... I wish Tebow would've died from a hit from Harrison (just kidding, but maybe a tad serious :p). It's cool that he's a Christian and all that, but him shoving it in everyone's face is really irritating.

17. and he's WAY too modest

i'd respect him infinitely more if he wasnt such a little bitch

"Well hes right! I'm not a very good quarterback!"

shut the fuck up...show some pride we all know deep down you're an arrogant bastard about your faith and shit so claim it on the football field too you bitch.

thats why i hate tebow...

and his annoying lame fans too of course...

although i respect the fact that he doesnt let his haters get to him

hes the anti-lebron

18. I haven't seen enough tebow's around here is that why he seems odd?

19. i hope i'm the first to think this:

teblow me

:rolleyes:

20. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAIQWzW1MIc]"Tim Tebow's Fire" by John Parr - YouTube[/ame]

did this get posted yet...
    i heard about it on the radio today somewhere between albuquerquer and okc