Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount

Tim and Eric

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Deer Dance, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Ya know I thought this show was really stupid, until I watched like 6 episodes and I just started getting the humor and I think a lot of stuff they do is Histerical! Although I could do without a lot of the singing skits, those are kind aboring and tend to go on for way too long. What do you guys think?

2. I like it.

Some skits are dumb but then some are hilarious

3. Products of corporations.

Be as stupid as possible, make money.

George carlin would have them gone.

4. The Steve Brule clips are pretty funny

5. Yeah those are pretty damn funny, the show they tried to make with Steve Brule sucked in my opinion though

6. I like the Vodka skit with Zach Galifanakis

7. Parts of the show are brilliant, and other parts are awful. It's definitely hit or miss. If you haven't seen it, you should check out Tom goes to the Mayor...It's an animated series Tim and Eric did before Awesome Show Great Job!

8. I dunnno why but when I'm really stoned I just can't stop watching this show.

9. Oh yeah its definatly a good show to watch while stoned:smoke:

10. Dude I just watched Tom goes to the mayor and that was fricken funny!:hello:
    I cant believe I havent heard of it before lol

11. [quote name='"Deer Dance"']

Dude I just watched Tom goes to the mayor and that was fricken funny!:hello:
    I cant believe I havent heard of it before lol[/quote]

Glad you enjoyed it! It only ran for two seasons and it hasn't been on the air for 6-7 years, so it's not surprising you hadn't heard of it. There are some hysterical episodes though.

12. It was actually on a couple months ago... at 4am.

13. [quote name='"JamestheFreak"']It was actually on a couple months ago... at 4am.[/quote]

Fair enough. I don't have cable, so I wouldn't know. New episodes haven't aired in 6-7 years.

14. Yeah I need to finish watching all the seasons, I love the one about Cinco-Con is coming to town. That one is hysterical

15. I fucking love Tim and Eric. The movie was hilarious. Its definitely a different type of humor, doesn't appeak to everyone.

16. "It's a quality phone" :p

17. The poop jokes get really annoying.

18. Ya for sure lol

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xtXvfil-sk&feature=related]Tim and Eric: "A TGIF Treat" (Awesome Show) - YouTube[/ame]

Hysterical!

20. Man I love that Jim and Derik episode.

And the skit about Carol, her boss, and her coworker. The one where the coworker goes crazy and brings a gun to work.